3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
game keeps crashing after I kick the dad out of the house and spend the night in Sophie's bed. Any fixes? I have the walkthrough mod version

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Never would've thought about describing sexual pleasure as "cool".. the MC really needs some new material. I laughed out loud several times at that.

Hi, I can not complete the task 'Read a book at night before go to bed'.
how can I complete it? I don't see the option anywhere.
If you aren't aware you do have to choose to go to bed then the different options come up to stay up, read a book or go to sleep. Do that three times I think it was then you get the extracurricular English class.

Also let me ask you since I see you're a fan of Midnight Paradise, is Isabella getting kidnapped the only scenes of that variety in the game? I was playing a few weeks ago and stopped after that and I'm still pissed she wouldn't let me kill him. lol

kalle222

Feb 2, 2023
does anyone have a save for me after the scene in the girls bathroom nothing else triggers and i think that it is my save

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Decrypted Images for 9.0 Extra

Download:

Instructions (also included in the zip):
Unzip anywhere
Copy images from this archive's slides folder to <your_game_installation>/game/images/Slides folder, overwrite any existing files.
Copy the z_activation.rpy file to <your_game_installation>/game/00_Functions, this will ensure the game thinks it's activated to let you click on the extra options in dialogues.

DISCLAIMER
I did not personally test it yet as I way trying to release this as fast as possible for you people out here, report to me if there's any errors.
Hi sorry to ask this, but the link won't open for me. I try i many way but nothing. Can you put the file direct here? Or on another site? Strangely this site never open for me.
Please and thank you

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi sorry to ask this, but the link won't open for me. I try i many way but nothing. Can you put the file direct here? Or on another site? Strangely this site never open for me.
Please and thank you
Works just fine here. It's also almost 40MB, so can't be attached here.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Works just fine here. It's also almost 40MB, so can't be attached here.
the problem is that the link to not open for me. I try also to use Jdownloader but nothing. Just do not understand how to download it. There is no other way to download it? I do not know perhpas because i am from italy? Maybe some restriction of some kind. Because I'm trying in every way but I just can't open the page or download it in other ways.
Thank you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No, i do not see it. I do not know perhpas because i am from italy? Maybe some restriction of some kind. Because I'm trying in every way but I just can't open the page or download it in other ways.
Thank you
There is no other way to download it? I do not know perhpas because i am from italy? Maybe some restriction of some kind. Because I'm trying in every way but I just can't open the page or download it in other ways.
Thank you
Invest in a VPN.

Here is a

AnonDev

Dec 7, 2022
After playing through the update myself over the weekend I noticed some glitchyness on some of the images I am working on fixing that right now, gonna upload the new version on both anonfiles and gofile, thanks SonsOLiberty for posting a mirror link :)

It's only at the bottom of the images so usually the dialogue covers most of it but it still annoys me not to have perfectly clear images

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bro thank you! You save me life! I need to start to understand what are VPN. Because i never use it :cry:
Anyway thank you again!
, lets you bypass countries restrictions, can watch stuff on Netflix/Disney Plus/etc that is not available in your country, hides you location, protects you data, etc, etc.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes