3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Stinky

Jun 3, 2017
The main menu shows activated. but when come to selection, the extra option was greyed out. Any idea what went wrong?
Same issue for me. I installed it per the instructions and it shows "activated" but the extra options are still greyed out.

GTGoose

May 13, 2018
Same issue for me. I installed it per the instructions and it shows "activated" but the extra options are still greyed out.
Same here - tried it it 3 different times by following the instructions exactly. Even tried with Mod'd and un-Mod'd versions -- Option for extra content still greyed out.

BTW: When I ran this on the Mod'd version I could hear audio (during BJ scene with Mrs Morris) but no video (black screen).

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this??

Reactions: Stinky

Momodj73

Jan 2, 2023
For all those with the book reading problem, I went around it following the suggestion in this post. It's a bit annoying having to keep two installations of the game (modded and not) and copying the saves folder back and forth but in the end I was able to check the bullet point by completing that part in the non-modded version.

But now I have a different problem: for some unkown reason the "Attend the college party" objective isn't fulfilled although I've gone to the party, had the scenes with Emily and the threesome with the two girls. I've tried to go back to college another evening, the party is still there, but the objective is still not completed. Now I've finished all other objectives and the game isn't progressing anymore because (I guess) I'm supposed to complete this task.

Johnnydepink

Feb 17, 2023
Pretty sure I posted a save for the extra scene with the English teacher. Should be able to roll back to see how it began.
I have seen it but it was before completing the reading book task at night. I need a save file after you complete the task DeliteDoche!!!

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I have seen it but it was before completing the reading book task at night. I need a save file after you complete the task DeliteDoche!!!
Search the thread... I wasn't referring to this post

I posted saves for beginning of the update, the extra scenes in between, the end of the update, and a link to the gallery unlocker I used for completed gallery.

Johnnydepink

Feb 17, 2023
Search the thread... I wasn't referring to this post

I posted saves for beginning of the update, the extra scenes in between, the end of the update, and a link to the gallery unlocker I used for completed gallery.
How do I search for that specific thread? I didn't find any threads on your name. Can you please send me the link to that thread?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes