3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Stinky

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone else have the problem with the extra scenes? they get that they have to activate it?
Looks like at least three other folks (including me) are having the issue.

Installed the patch but the option for the extra scenes is still greyed out. I tried it with a clean install (without any mods except the extras patch) but no luck.

No solution yet.

Three Fang

Mar 27, 2020
Anybody know anything about the bug where the RR meter stays pulled up through the intro until the sex scene?

mrx222

May 15, 2019
I've found others asking this, but not a single answer how to fix it - I am stuck with "How is it possible for Sean to see Becky without paying her" quest. May be I've missed it somehow? TY

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Milfs of Sunville v9.00 Extra
Included LaikDink Walkthrough and Cheats mod
Added Incest patch by St_Dmitry
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

Special Instructions:
Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/milfs.of.sunville/game folder.
Keep the rpa file, I'll look at making an update APK patch in future
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

archive.rpa file (8.01e) (4.10GB)
Mega

Apk file (9.00e)
(RPA file 8.01e required)
Mega
Updated my Android port to v9.00 Extra

demoxxx82

Mar 22, 2022
Decrypted Images for 9.0 Extra

Download:

Instructions (also included in the zip):
Unzip anywhere
Copy images from this archive's slides folder to <your_game_installation>/game/images/Slides folder, overwrite any existing files.
Copy the z_activation.rpy file to <your_game_installation>/game/00_Functions, this will ensure the game thinks it's activated to let you click on the extra options in dialogues.

DISCLAIMER
I did not personally test it yet as I way trying to release this as fast as possible for you people out here, report to me if there's any errors.

PAGE NOT FOUND!!!!

Stinky

Jun 3, 2017
Don't know if this will help, but here is a save with the read book option displayed.
Thanks very much, but the issue I'm having is with the extra scenes. I installed the patch but the options are still greyed out.

Don't have a problem with reading the book.

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
To L7team, Great game but..
it would be even cooler if it was completely in the game, free of "you have to go to" for example Cynthia etc. and without missing a story! (Well, without compulsion!!!) But I could decide for myself when and where I want to go, and I could always visit all women! ....

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes