3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

AnonDev

Dec 7, 2022
I followed the instructions but still i can't view the extra scenes or press the extra options.
Any idea why?
I don't know what could be the issue, I played through the update after I released my patch following the same instructions as I wrote down and I was able to access the extra content without any issues.

Make sure that when you launch the game after extracting the images / activation script it says "Activated" in green in the bottom left corner of the main menu. If it does not, it means the activation script did not run.

Some users reported that the file they downloaded through anonfiles contained dll files and whatnot, it might be because you downloaded the wrong file by clicking on an ad. Here is a direct link to the file that should start the download right away.

The file should be named 900.zip once downloaded.

May 3, 2022
I don't know what could be the issue, I played through the update after I released my patch following the same instructions as I wrote down and I was able to access the extra content without any issues.

Make sure that when you launch the game after extracting the images / activation script it says "Activated" in green in the bottom left corner of the main menu. If it does not, it means the activation script did not run.

Some users reported that the file they downloaded through anonfiles contained dll files and whatnot, it might be because you downloaded the wrong file by clicking on an ad. Here is a direct link to the file that should start the download right away.

The file should be named 900.zip once downloaded.
I redownloaded the link you provided & it says Activated on the bottom left. It also has the warnins about usin an Unofficial Mod as well. Im usin the Walkthrough Mod - Activation Code Crack - Gallery Unlocker.

I had everythin installed correctly the 1st time bc it asked for overwrite permission on all of it.

When I go into a Replay all of the Extra content is black screen w/text & the Extra content in Replay is unclickable.

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
I think I've gone through everything. All events are green and marked with ticks. A few are red, I must have messed them up. Will there ever be new events? Does the story go on?

ViciousGamer

Apr 26, 2023
Decrypted Images for 9.0 Extra

Download:

Instructions (also included in the zip):
Unzip anywhere
Copy images from this archive's slides folder to <your_game_installation>/game/images/Slides folder, overwrite any existing files.
Copy the z_activation.rpy file to <your_game_installation>/game/00_Functions, this will ensure the game thinks it's activated to let you click on the extra options in dialogues.

DISCLAIMER
I did not personally test it yet as I way trying to release this as fast as possible for you people out here, report to me if there's any errors.
Maybe I did something wrong, but I only get an *.exe-file from this link!?

AnonDev

Dec 7, 2022
Maybe I did something wrong, but I only get an *.exe-file from this link!?
You most likely clicked on an ad that got you downloading something else. Try this link instead, its the direct download link to the zip file

I have an AD blocker running at all times so it's hard to judge if a site is trustworthy to upload stuff to. I will try to find a better website for the next versions

ViciousGamer

Apr 26, 2023
You most likely clicked on an ad that got you downloading something else. Try this link instead, its the direct download link to the zip file

I have an AD blocker running at all times so it's hard to judge if a site is trustworthy to upload stuff to. I will try to find a better website for the next versions
Multiple tries with the same link led me to the desired file though it was then detected as an virus by my anti virus app, but in the end it´s been all save and sound

thanks!

Rizki29

May 29, 2017
can someone help me, im stuck
How do i call clyde, where or when is college hangout?
edit:nvm i found the way, im so dumb

Last edited:

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
So I haven't checked in on the game for a while and it looks like their Patreon is still stagnating.
Have they mentioned that at all?
Because so little support on Patreon with such a big dev team doesn't bode well for the future and it would suck seeing this game getting abandoned.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes