3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
For real . Bunch random teen looking girls meh and the mom Hasnt even gotten boob suck yet. smh
Not this year atleast, she is the prime focus to attract people, i don't think she will get it even it's sound like "why not it's been long time". Trust these days max dev fooling people saying, concrete the story plot first, and they keep going as much as they can. And here we are talking about a dev whose game is more famous in steam rather than patreon! So the dev has more independent than any other dev , to keep going with "concrete the story plot".

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
So I take it as a no.Again another game that you have to wait til the very end to bang the mom.
She is the selling point, so he have to burn time and makes people so much desparate, that without thinking, they could throw up their money for this scene, well it's most of other games, dev calling this "concrete the story plot" not "milking"

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
She is the selling point, so he have to burn time and makes people so much desparate, that without thinking, they could throw up their money for this scene, well it's most of other games, dev calling this "concrete the story plot" not "milking"
on the next update just one scene of mc sucking her boobies could be enough. i would gladly accept the update :4Head:

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
I think the word today is incorrect when talking to Mrs. Morris. She says "You could have told me you were coming toBoh". Unless that's the activation crack messing it up
It's not the I-patch. And i've checked source file from game ver.9 - there's no such issue too :)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes