3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
The I patch seems weird
- MC calling Olivia and Cynthia "Sister" is not ideal they should call each other by their names most of the times
- Sophie calling MC "Son" every sentence also should call by name, stuff like sweetie, honeypie, baby is also appliable
- MC calling Daisy "Aunt", should be "aunt daisy" or "auntie"

I just read the Json script and its all written like this, why?
this is the worst way to implement incest just for the sake of it..

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
The I patch seems weird
- MC calling Olivia and Cynthia "Sister" is not ideal they should call each other by their names most of the times
- Sophie calling MC "Son" every sentence also should call by name, stuff like sweetie, honeypie, baby is also appliable
- MC calling Daisy "Aunt", should be "aunt daisy" or "auntie"

I just read the Json script and its all written like this, why?
this is the worst way to implement incest just for the sake of it..
I don't have much time to do this - people asking me and that just it. If you want to take over the I patch - i'll be happy :)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So I haven't checked in on the game for a while and it looks like their Patreon is still stagnating.
Have they mentioned that at all?
Because so little support on Patreon with such a big dev team doesn't bode well for the future and it would suck seeing this game getting abandoned.
This game doesn't really need Patreon. It has sold lots of units on Steam and is reasonably priced there.
So, not going away anytime soon unfortunately. :cry:

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
So I haven't checked in on the game for a while and it looks like their Patreon is still stagnating.
Because so little support on Patreon with such a big dev team doesn't bode well for the future and it would suck seeing this game getting abandoned.
Their steam sell might be good in number... There are some example like this, one is Seducing devil check their patreon very less but in one day they sold more than 2000 copies

Phyxios

Oct 31, 2022
you dont need to be concerned, this game is also for sale on steam and multiple other platforms, patreon is only a portion of their income.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes