3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Momodj73

Jan 2, 2023
I try ask again, but looks like nobody had my same problem: I'm stuck with the game not progressing because I can't complete the "Attend the college party" objective even though I've been to it multiple times (tried going multiple times on evenings of different days).

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I try ask again, but looks like nobody had my same problem: I'm stuck with the game not progressing because I can't complete the "Attend the college party" objective even though I've been to it multiple times (tried going multiple times on evenings of different days).
Did you try going to the roof?

Reactions: Ru1n

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
What do You can do with the mc's mom SO far? Fuck? Hand job? Suck?
U mean what is the content with the mom so far? Well....
Only kissing so far. Haven't played this update, so can't say what happened on this present update. Maybe if I guess... Only kissing again??

Nov 25, 2021
Looks like at least three other folks (including me) are having the issue.

Installed the patch but the option for the extra scenes is still greyed out. I tried it with a clean install (without any mods except the extras patch) but no luck.

No solution yet.
Did you download the extra version and not the regular version?

Kil

Apr 29, 2017
The hell is happened with MC's face? Why it is always covered with his hand or some person in all scenes? Is he ugly as fuck? :WutFace:
I think some Devs does this so that the player can "roleplay" as the MC. Personally I prefer a MC with a visible face in-game!

Nightrunner0

Jul 20, 2017
Decrypted Images for 9.0 Extra

Download:

Instructions (also included in the zip):
Unzip anywhere
Copy images from this archive's slides folder to <your_game_installation>/game/images/Slides folder, overwrite any existing files.
Copy the z_activation.rpy file to <your_game_installation>/game/00_Functions, this will ensure the game thinks it's activated to let you click on the extra options in dialogues.

DISCLAIMER
I did not personally test it yet as I way trying to release this as fast as possible for you people out here, report to me if there's any errors.
I followed the instructions but still i can't view the extra scenes or press the extra options.
Any idea why?

Reactions: Zareem
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes