3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
Milfs of Sunville v9.00 - Video enhancements mod

This mod overwrites the native 25fps animations of the game with interpolated 50fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Download the mod : ; Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is this ok for v9.00 extra?

AnonDev

Dec 7, 2022
The extra version might come with more videos which won't be included in that video enhancement mod, but I didn't check to see if that was the case or not. In any case, you can safely (I think) download this and replace original videos with the ones from this mod. Worst case is some of the videos will be in 25 fps and the other ones covered by the mods will be upscaled.

Note: That "mod" seems to replace the whole game files, make sure to only replace videos from the mod to your install directory or you will most likely break the game

See reply below

Last edited:
Reactions: dany86

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
The extra version might come with more videos which won't be included in that video enhancement mod, but I didn't check to see if that was the case or not. In any case, you can safely (I think) download this and replace original videos with the ones from this mod. Worst case is some of the videos will be in 25 fps and the other ones covered by the mods will be upscaled.

Note: That "mod" seems to replace the whole game files, make sure to only replace videos from the mod to your install directory or you will most likely break the game
I found only 11 more animations in the extra version.
my mod is compatible with it, i'll wait the next extra version to update it.

Reactions: Pif paf and AnonDev

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
unfortunately something is ending my game. It's probably the cheatmod, right? Or does the game end abruptly for everyone?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
unfortunately something is ending my game. It's probably the cheatmod, right? Or does the game end abruptly for everyone?
Might Be the cheat mod as it hasn't been updated for the v9-00 extra version yet the Modder is still working on it.

incognito123456

Apr 15, 2018
Decrypted Images for 9.0 Extra

Download:

Instructions (also included in the zip):
Unzip anywhere
Copy images from this archive's slides folder to <your_game_installation>/game/images/Slides folder, overwrite any existing files.
Copy the z_activation.rpy file to <your_game_installation>/game/00_Functions, this will ensure the game thinks it's activated to let you click on the extra options in dialogues.

DISCLAIMER
I did not personally test it yet as I way trying to release this as fast as possible for you people out here, report to me if there's any errors.
I extracted it but all I get is a bunch of dll files and some exe's, I don't see the .rpy file or the images archive slide folder.

AnonDev

Dec 7, 2022
I extracted it but all I get is a bunch of dll files and some exe's, I don't see the .rpy file or the images archive slide folder.
Odd, works fine on my end, when I extract that zip I get a Slides folder, instructions.txt and a z_activation.rpy file.

Here is the direct link to the 900.zip file in case you downloaded the wrong thing.

Lasda520

Apr 15, 2022
The main menu shows activated. but when come to selection, the extra option was greyed out. Any idea what went wrong?

Reactions: Stinky

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
It didn't give you that option when you go to bed?!? Weird.....
For me the same no book option before going to sleep, i also need to talk to Clyde at college but where can i find him ?

edit:

Ok has something to do with the activation or walkthrough mod, downloaded the game again and did not apply any mods and i have the reading book option.

But i still cannot find Clyde at college, is this in the evening with the party or during the day ?

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDilly48

derive

May 2, 2018
Two things don't trigger. Talking with Clyde and reading before bed. Is this because of the mod?

dokeka

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, I can not complete the task 'Read a book at night before go to bed'.
how can I complete it? I don't see the option anywhere.

Reactions: krkarr
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes