Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
I'm not sure if this has been said before but I think this game needs some options or gallery. Maybe some save slots or some user made scene replay mod would be great. I'm thinking maybe Unity based games are hard to make mods for...dunno but this game is ancient and I've recycled it many times saying to myself "nice story, decent models, so so animations but no rollback menu, auto play or saves is a big minus so it goes.

GngamStyle

Jan 22, 2017
It is kinetic linear story with point'n'click interface. There is no sandbox mode, just point and click kinetic visual novel with overcurved models.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any latest walkthrough guys? i am stuck.
By now, I'm sure many (if not all) of you have already finished the new update. In case you haven't, however, I've updated my walkthrough: https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-resort-v6-2-milfarion.2607/page-120#post-6263508 Most of the questions I've been seeing are answered in the walkthrough.

HvRTS, Mikey Mike, FullStick224, Jack1505
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Wish there was a way to skip these min. games. Dupuytren's contracture in the hands doesn't help lol :oops:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Got to this step:

View attachment 1750913

Emma is not at the villa. Any way to deal with this?
I replayed from the beginning with this release so the walkthrough would be up-to-date, so I definitely saw her where she's supposed to be at this point.

I have an idea of a possible problem, depending on how a person handles the conversation with Tina beforehand. When you talk with her, you first need to choose "Partner for yoga" and then you also need to ask her "Where is Emma?" If this second question is skipped, the villa will remain closed. It's the trigger to let the player into the villa so the MC can talk with her. Maybe this didn't happen in your specific case, though.

Can you post a screenshot of what you do see at that point? Also, in case you still have trouble, I've attached an archive (i.e., a pair of zipped files) that includes my save when you're inside the villa and Emma is off to the left, on a sunbed. After you have that and unzip (decompress) it, you will need both files within the archive (i.e., the .jpg and the .savj files). Go to where the saves are located and put them both there. On Windows, it's:
C:\Users\[bjackson]\AppData\LocalLow\https___www_patreon_com_Milfarion\Milf's Resort

Replace the drive letter if you use something other than C for your OS hard drive, and change [bjackson] to whatever your profile name is on your computer. Put both of the files there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes