Havik

May 25, 2017
Hmm he is using a different engine for the new game, wondering if it is a renpy game similar to summertime saga or maybe a fully 3d game in Unity! This update is coming a lot sooner then i thought after the last update of incest story 2.

Im glad he is only going to work on one game at a time after this since the time between updates for a game was way to long.

Uglyverse

Aug 24, 2017
So... stuck looking for the metal cabinet on dad's office, do I have to move something?, Is it normal that I go back to the bedroom and can read the note again?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Penultimate update... that mean that we will finally fuck mom here or that will happen in the final update? can't wait for it!

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Penultimate update... that mean that we will finally fuck mom here or that will happen in the final update? can't wait for it!
I Think in This Update...
Threesome With mom and aunt...... I think...

Cro

May 10, 2017
Dude... life lesson: when you have a problem in life and are looking for an answer, try to provide as much info as needed so someone can help you. Formulate your question clearly, offer steps to reproduce it, describe exactly what you did and so on.
What you are doing is kinda like..... Hey, I'm dying, any solution?

Reactions: Kirotut
D

Deleted member 42

guys anyone got a save from end of v.03? my pc died and i lost all my saves :(

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If the game really comes out today, it would be the second best combo of this month :p . The first one was Dating my Daughter 0.12 + Summertime Saga 0.13 being released the same day. It would be awesome to have Milf's Villa 3's update + Dreams of Desire's one today. Let's cross fingers and toes. LoL.

Reactions: N7's Slut

steelsteelee

Jun 5, 2017
2 month development for just 1 day.It must be a very long day.
He released IS2 v0.3 as well which satisfied our expectations and had quality in it dude, i think you forgot that one..

But i must admit that this is going to be a short update as far as it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: djtheprophet
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes