QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Is there a way to edit saves in order to change Maid's route?
if not,does anyone have a savefile right before you choose good/evil?It would be really appreciated(I believe it's Day2,night time)

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I don't find dad office key...where it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...where is the pool? Is there a door I can't find?
There is no door to the backside of the mansion (wished there was). The pool is behind the house to the 'northern' side. If you leave by the front entrance you need to turn left or to the right, run around and up by the side, until a new screen finally loads, et voila - now you are in your own backyard. The 2 tables are right there in the middle, a little above the backside of the house. If you are both new to these RPGM games (seems so?) expect to change forth and back from one screen to the other a lot fo times. That's how they work. :)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Can't move the table in the maid's room...
This post on double4chan should help you. Be sure to first check a location completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaze97

Ermacora

Jul 10, 2017
Guys, I cant move red table in mission 1, in maid's room. I hold Enter on table, and move arrow keys. but my player is staying in front, don't want to move.
Maybe I didn't undestand how to move.
Somebody help me.
Or If you have installed, can you do it for me and upload save.
I know that's a lot, but I must try.
Thank guys. :)

Ermacora

Jul 10, 2017
I can't move, I open wardrobe, everything is done, but I can't move.
And sorry, I didn't saw this post. :(
Thank you. :)

EDIT: Thanks a lot man. I did it! Whoohoo :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
Penultimate update? But the game is still version 0.4, isn't it short? Or am i missing something?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Penultimate update? But the game is still version 0.4, isn't it short? Or am i missing something?
giving an update to a version 0.3 does'nt necesseraly mean he makes 6 updates before reaching 1.0 and finishing the game. With Milf's control he jumped from version 0.5 to 1.0 in one update. Geuss this is just going to be a major update concluding the plot but there might follow more updates for scenes. I dont really know what he means with penultimate update myself, we'll have to see for ourselves

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
From Icstor's patreon page:

Milf's Villa - The release of the new update will be this month. The beta version should be ready around 25th-28th for 25$ patrons. This is the penultimate update, the story with Aunt and Ellis is finished. The story with Mom and Christine is finally being pushed forward. I know many of you have been waiting for this! :)

The new preview of this version is already available!

Reactions: Dogmeat and Krull

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
ahh man penultimate update? that sucks, at least we have one more to look forward to after this one. hopefully both will be huge!

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
From Icstor's patreon page:

Milf's Villa - The release of the new update will be this month. The beta version should be ready around 25th-28th for 25$ patrons. This is the penultimate update, the story with Aunt and Ellis is finished. The story with Mom and Christine is finally being pushed forward. I know many of you have been waiting for this! :)

The new preview of this version is already available!

I wonder what will be next game. I really miss milf's control :(

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I wonder what will be next game. I really miss milf's control :(
Icstor said in the patreon post i put in here yesterday that he is going to finish Milfs Villa and Incest Story 2 this year. After that he is going to start with a whole new game of wich we haven't seen anything yet. He already has a few renders for the characters made. (A few months ago he showed a render of a milf woman whom he was going to use for another game so this might be it, and the render was gorgeous!) He also stated that after finishing his current two games he is going to make polls in wich he'll listen to further ideas for games and a second Milf's control is on the table!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Looking forward for the mom and christine content...cant wait=D
I may have to pledge for this...been waiting so long for an update to this lol

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes