Jun 11, 2017
Hey Guys, anyone has a save where dad's/mom's quest on day 4 evening is not buggy ? It's not working for me the quest is checked before i started it and i can't find aftershave (should be in bathroom downstairs but it's not)
thx

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hey Guys, anyone has a save where dad's/mom's quest on day 4 evening is not buggy ? It's not working for me the quest is checked before i started it and i can't find aftershave (should be in bathroom downstairs but it's not)
thx
It was checked for me aswell but it should work fine. Go see your dad at the shop. The one where you messed around with the businesswoman and your sister. After that your dad should be in the couch at home. Talk to him and you'll find the aftershave in the bathroom downstairs.

May 15, 2017
Here you go Buddy! just go to Dad's working room and the event triggers ^^!
Hey Gert,
any chance you could provide a finished save file if it's not a bother?
I've done this with previous games and thoroughly enjoyed cut scenes without having to play the RPG side of it.
(Roundscape is already taking up all my time!)
Cheers

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hey Gert,
any chance you could provide a finished save file if it's not a bother?
I've done this with previous games and thoroughly enjoyed cut scenes without having to play the RPG side of it.
(Roundscape is already taking up all my time!)
Cheers
Sure no problem, i have these saves by hand already for my own use so why not share them ^^.
I'm not sure to what you're after but i'll add two save files. One in wich all scenes are completed and that you are inside the gallery room (the save file im guessing you're after if you want to replay just the sexy scenes, beware that the scenes with Christine in version 0.3 are not included in the gallery room). And the other in where all scenes are completed but you're just in the house at night. (Because once inside the gallery room you cannot leave). In this save you are not able to replay any of the scenes but keep in mind that in future updates of the game, gallery room saves are useless to play further upon. Hope these are helpfull :)

May 15, 2017
Sure no problem, i have these saves by hand already for my own use so why not share them ^^.
I'm not sure to what you're after but i'll add two save files. One in wich all scenes are completed and that you are inside the gallery room (the save file im guessing you're after if you want to replay just the sexy scenes, beware that the scenes with Christine in version 0.3 are not included in the gallery room). And the other in where all scenes are completed but you're just in the house at night. (Because once inside the gallery room you cannot leave). In this save you are not able to replay any of the scenes but keep in mind that in future updates of the game, gallery room saves are useless to play further upon. Hope these are helpfull :)
Gert, you are a champ :)

Regarding Christine not being in the gallery, I guess it will be included in future? I can be patient to wait.

Now if only there is a complete save for New Life, now thats a long game haha

Reactions: Raven Michael
D

Deleted member 42

does anyone have a save from the beginning of 0.3 ? i messed up my save :/

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Gert, you are a champ :)

Regarding Christine not being in the gallery, I guess it will be included in future? I can be patient to wait.

Now if only there is a complete save for New Life, now thats a long game haha
Don't bother to much with the Christine scenes not being in there, because she doesnt have naughty scenes in 0.3, all they were where build up for story and sex scenes in a future update. Icstor could include them in the gallery room but since they are just story scenes i doubt it though. I also have a New Life save at the end of 0.8, i'll include it in the post ^^!

Reactions: sadiajosdjiooij
May 15, 2017
Legend!
I do enjoy games which are story driven like Four trainers and has enjoyable dialogue but I just find new life too buggy and fetch quest like to bother playing through properly. Same with Queen Oopala, they are great games but not everyone has the time to play so I appreciate you so kindly sharing saves!
Do you have discord man? If not see you round in the forums, I'm sure I'll there will be long games in the future like this

hotbara

Jul 14, 2017
Go to the cabinet and check PC ....day 3

what does it mean??? i cant click PC..is it bug??

landmines

May 6, 2017
i like this game but..
this game eat so much memory, occasionally got notif of low memory to restart my pc

Reactions: Krull

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
upload_2017-7-25_20-9-45.png

As long as the thread is not marked completed or abandoned there will most likely be more to the story... :)

Reactions: Krull

Kaze97

Jun 8, 2017
Can't move the table in the maid's room. I press enter and cannot move, am i doing something wrong ?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes