Madara1878

May 17, 2017
I have a problem moving the table in the maid's room any help ?? or at least a save file past that point ??

Archon_01

Jun 13, 2017
What are you supposed to do to distract Mom in day 4 evening? The game gives no hint at all on what to do and I've found nothing that could help in the house. What am I missing?

soulsurfer

Jun 5, 2017
anyone know what the "jump" key is on a mac? "C" doesn't work. Do I have to change a setting? Thanx for any help you can give.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
anyone know what the "jump" key is on a mac? "C" doesn't work. Do I have to change a setting? Thanx for any help you can give.
this is just a wild guess but try the asterisk [*] on the numpad

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I can't seem to find where to access the gallery room is. Can anyone help?
Yah you need to do all scenes in the update and then go to bed at night. When you go to bed you get inside the gallery room, beware that once in you can't leave so make sure you save beforehand.

Reactions: Fabon

soulsurfer

Jun 5, 2017
this is just a wild guess but try the asterisk [*] on the numpad
I am on a mac book pro so the asterix is on the 8 key, no separate # pad. Using shift + 8 didn't work for me. Guess I'm s.o.l. on this one. No worries, thanks for trying.

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Hey guys, i have a problem on day 3 i mom isn't in the pool after i spy on her, i tried reloading a save and restarting the game from the beginning, but still no mom, is there someone who can upload a save with mom in the pool right before talking to her?

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
Sorry for the ignorance, but I'm always wary of starting an RPGM based game, given that a lot of the times the interface is clunky or you spend obscene amounts of time just running from point to point on the map. Not to knock other people's preferences, but I prefer the visual novel style of just jumping from scene to scene, reading some dialog and making decisions.

Now, all that said, I'm ok with RPGM games that exclude the running around on a map aspect entirely. Does this game do that, or is it a more traditional RPGM game with the map aspect and slow menus?

muraded

Jun 25, 2017
Hello all, first things first, thanks for the download !

i'm stuck at morning of day 2, i need to get the dildo from under christine bed, gave her the pills but she won't sleep.. i did every respecting the walkthrough order. even started a whole new game following it line per line...
does any one has a save after you got the dildo ? (and can tell me how to load that save in my game :) i'm pretty new here.

Cheers!

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Anyone able to run it on wine? I got blank screen with music playing in the background.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Anyone able to run the game on wine?
I got blank screen.

edit: winetricks ddr=gdi works

Last edited by a moderator:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff