Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
go to fence just the other side of the guard click on it read dialogue go back get barrel by the car, Combine barrel and rope, Go back to fence and use

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have version 3 of Milf's Villa, but I cannot get past the end of day 2 as it goes straight to the gallery. I read a few posts about replacing the save files, but what is it I replace them with? I'm new to all that type of stuff so any info would be appreciated.

SoranoParade

Jun 8, 2017
So guys, this is like part two of Pervy start from Milf villa 1 right? So if I just play this, it starts from pervy continuing on.

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
I am stuck on Day 2 Morning with aunt, i have the sunscreen and filled it with water in the kitchen.

Mud north from pool or jerking off in room doesn't work for me, or i'm stupid and missing something.

I have done all other events available during day 2 morning.

Please help :(

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
I have already been following this when i got stuck.

I have completed every event on day 2 morning EXCEPT for aunt
I am on the "Use mud again above pool or go jerk off to your room" part and it just says "Why should i do it" on the mud and nothing is to be found in my bedroom.

I wouldn't post without searching myself, but i've come up dry. So just linking the walkthrough is kind of useless.

Apr 8, 2017
There is a wooden table somewhere in the upper right corner of the attic, press enter next to it and you should be able to drag it over the hole to cover it up.
i have the same problem w/ it.. covering the hole. tried everything, wont move.
can you please give us the exact location of that table through screenshot please.
sorry to bother.:perservingface:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
can you please give us the exact location of that table through screenshot please.
See attachments. Good luck! If all else fails, do the rest of the day's events then come back to it. A lot of times, things have to be done in a specific order.

Unrelated, but I've gotten stuck on the part where you have to move the maid's bench to get on top of the wardrobe to find the credit card and dirty magazines because you have to use the mouse (not the Enter button) to click on the wardrobe and inspect it before moving the bench. So the bench wouldn't move until I did. Drove me nuts.

Last edited:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Just move from A to B and vice versa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yazan

Apr 4, 2017
in day 4 how i can go down stairs ???
i cant cuasemom wil see me so i have to find another way !!!???

Parsion

Jun 11, 2017
For me, I have a big problem, when I take the seringue in the bookcase, I can't leave this part, my character is stuck in Ellis's bedroom.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
For me, I have a big problem, when I take the seringue in the bookcase, I can't leave this part, my character is stuck in Ellis's bedroom.
Hover over the bottom of the bookcase itself. The red X should appear when you hover over the lowest plank of the bookcase (so the bottom itself). Normally the red X appears when you hover anywhere at the bottom of the screen but i had the same issue of having to look for the red X for a few secs myself.

Parsion

Jun 11, 2017
Hover over the bottom of the bookcase itself. The red X should appear when you hover over the lowest plank of the bookcase (so the bottom itself). Normally the red X appears when you hover anywhere at the bottom of the screen but i had the same issue of having to look for the red X for a few secs myself.
Can have I your save just after the seryng part ? Juste after the bookcase.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Can have I your save just after the seryng part ? Juste after the bookcase.
Sure, but you'll have to wait for a short bid, i'll need to play through the game a bid to get right to that point. But no worries, i'm on it!

Edit: Here you go buddy! So i played right up to the part of taking the syringe and leaving the bookcase interface, so all you'll now need to do is hide the syringe in Christine's bedroom (by her desk) and then leave to go back to your own room to trigger the scene. As i did this i realised i made a mistake and noticed that the red X appears at the very bottom down center of your screen (like just a sliver right above your toolbar), not the bookcase itself (mah baahd ^^). So you probably will be able to do this in your own save game if you prefer keeping your own. But nonetheless i'll give ya the save file. Have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: someanone

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hello
How to break the mirror in the day3 with the aunt?
Thanks
There should be some stones somewhere with you in the celler, try searching all the drawers. When you have the stones you can just click on the mirror and you break it!

muslimanka

May 24, 2017
I've got a major bug.
I'm currently at day 3 morning, mum is complete, others are not.
The text is skipping automatically very fast. When I start up the game it automatically picks a random savefile and loads.
The skipping stops when I press esc, but resumes when I activate another window (e.g I press esc to stop the skipping, then start paint, and it resumes skipping in the background).
It might be a stuck key, but I doubt it.
What does the option "command remember" or whatever (the second from the top in the options menu) do? I've tried turning it on and off but it doesn't do anything.
This didn't happen before, I did the dad event but crashed without saving. After that it's been doing it.
Also, what's up with the random crashes? Not too big of a deal though, saving often helps with it. But the skipping text makes it unplayable.

EDIT: This seems to be a RPGMaker issue. It happened on another game aswell. Game started instantly skipping text. Really weird.

Last edited:

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
Great game, i played until evening of day 3 and a i got the rape scene with the maid, and i wanted to see the threesome one, anyone has idea of what you need to do to get the good part instead of the evil one?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Great game, i played until evening of day 3 and a i got the rape scene with the maid, and i wanted to see the threesome one, anyone has idea of what you need to do to get the good part instead of the evil one?
Just be nice to her throughout the game, don't force anything upon her exept the kitchen blowjob.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes