sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
has anyone a save from the beggining of 4day ?
because my saves have a bug (maybe) and i can't leave maid's room

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
hmmm, very demanding on virtual memory, it crashed a lot. My Pc is not in its prime youth but others more traditionnal and recent games does not crash like this one..so be aware of it and check the settings, despite win10 is not so bad for managing it, if you experienced the same troubles as i'am.

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
Here you go - end of Day 3 - you just have to sleep to get to Day 4 :)
For anyone having a problem getting the save to work, be sure you have a fresh save (made in v0.3) in slot 4, then replace that save with the new file--just dropping the save 4 file into the save folder didn't work for me. The global.rpgsave file must need to have info for the save slots before you can manipulate/drop in saves.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Trying to avoid spoilers, the decisions made in the previous episode (kiss mom lips, tell dad the truth) change something in this episode?

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
The syringe part is pissing me off cause Christine is absolutely nowhere to be found, fuck me.

Edit: finally got it done!

Last edited:

dah wedge

Mar 31, 2017
Picked up the sponge from the bathroom sink and I can't seem to click away from the sink to leave. Anyone else getting this glitch? I ran into a similar issue when picking up the syringe from the book case. The book case wouldn't go away and had to go back to previous save and try again.

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Picked up the sponge from the bathroom sink and I can't seem to click away from the sink to leave. Anyone else getting this glitch? I ran into a similar issue when picking up the syringe from the book case. The book case wouldn't go away and had to go back to previous save and try again.
The exit option is always on the bottom for me idk.

cob

May 15, 2017
hi,
I'm blocked on the first day lol
How "Move table from the right corner to wardrobe"?
thanks

kurabarov

Jan 31, 2017
The syringe is somewhere in the lower right part of the bookcase on top of a stack of papers/books.
same shit, i'm stuck :(

Edit:

It's bug, when you go in your room, you'll need to talk with older sister, then go for the syringe. I walked in all rooms, then back to mine, and talk with the older sis :)

Edit2:

You need first go to Maid, after that to your room ;)

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017
I just started and played it up to Kitchen-get glass after having talked to mum. Can't get any glass neither in the cupboard nor near the sink. What's wrong?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes