Moist

May 4, 2017
Anyone any ideas on what im ment to do at the end of Day 2 Morning , got ticks for all the chicks (Except shopkeeper shes grey'd out) got a blowy off the maid now i cant seem to progress too Evening, thanks.

Aug 7, 2016
Why in gallery room is sooo much missing events? like threesome film with mom and dad? or spanking friend mom? Dev saying something about this? he will add more events to gallery room? Aad would be great to see more aunt or friend mother hairy pussy is the best :FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You move the barrel to the weak spot in the fence to the right of the gate.

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
Where is parent’s bedroom key?

"Day 1 Evening:
Mom:n Try to enter her bedroom / Go to dad’s office / Speak with him two times – Search parent’s bedroom key / Go to her"

Reactions: icerubi

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
But at least if had more content with Mom... also, is bigger than the last update, can't wait! I hope he fixed the bug in day 3 with mom in pool, I don't want to use another save file because the MC will have a random name :p

About Milf Control, not so big fan of this... I like more when is suggestion and suppression plus the MC been really good in sex and with a huge cock, like Dreams of Desires or Superpowered... the only thing I loved about Milf Control was the Milf, way better than in Incest Story :)

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
vers 0.3c morning day 4 christine event not working at all for me
fix
walk on icstor site missing that you have to talk to the maid after the beach in her room

cd

Apr 30, 2017
Can't find the darn syringe....anybody know exactly where in her room it is?????

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes