warped

Jul 27, 2017
ON THE first day how do I get the barrel it does not get added and when I click on it all it says is "I don't need it"

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
I am stuck with aunt quest on day 3 morning with switches after pres them all still remaining on gate close need help

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
The compressed versions is the same game but the images where re-compressed to make it smaller, not to be confused with the ZIP, the images themselves where saves again with a higher compression level (losing detail to decrease file size).

@Lyngbak I've asked before, Compressed version should be properly tagged so people know what they are, if you can't add it yourself, ask the person adding it to properly tag it.
Why don't we just put all the information in the front page explaining each of the file?

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Why don't we just put all the information in the front page explaining each of the file?
Likely because that would require people to read the OP, which the vast majority never do anyway and instead tend to ask already answered questions repeatedly in the threads. Though it would be nice to have the info there regardless for those that actually do (like myself for example).

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I did add it to the OP after i made that comment. Person who added the compressed version didn't bother to say so which is a NO NO. *Special thanks to @Lyngbak for the Compressed version, which re-compressed the images to make the end files smaller.

Reactions: DragonWrath

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I cant put MUD in the sunscreen ? he keeps saying "why would i do that"
If I recall correctly... it's not mud that you put in the sunscreen but your cum, either that or you need to put water in the bottle first (though I seem to remember that it's cum you need... and you do it either at your bed or in the bathroom). I could be wrong though

SavageSeven7

Jul 10, 2017
If I recall correctly... it's not mud that you put in the sunscreen but your cum, either that or you need to put water in the bottle first (though I seem to remember that it's cum you need... and you do it either at your bed or in the bathroom). I could be wrong though
You're right ! thanks

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes