Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
EDIT: Newer mind, find it. Didn`t check all fridges

Strange!

1. day - saleswoman - I speak with her, check all fridges, move table on down-right corner but when I need to go to basement, have "Why I should go there? It`s look suspicious". How to go to basement??
There is a few other fridges/shelves to check I had same issue but i just ran the pointer over the cabinets and fridges till i found it

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I do not know if it happened to anyone else, I did all the activities with Mother and Auntie, blowjob on Cristine's breasts, blowjob on Ellys! However, the icon of Ellys still remains, and when I try to talk to her, she talks to return the night! But it does not change from morning to afternoon! Some help?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
why noone wants to help me?
Listen, the best advices I can give you are :
1. Talk again to all people who are in the house or outside. Sometimes, the game blocks your progression because of a simple dialogue missing.
2. Double check every room/items and make sure there's nothing you missed. Hope that helps.

ICSTOR's walkthrough has indeed some points missing here and there. Try to use the one which was uploaded yesterday. Go a few posts earlier.

Reactions: Cirro84

hurricane88

Aug 11, 2017
now there is an error in the game. its writing: CANNOT EXTRACT THE PACKAGE. UNABLE TO CREATE TEMPORARY DIRECTORY. What the hell i could do now? why this happened?

ps123

May 4, 2017
now there is an error in the game. its writing: CANNOT EXTRACT THE PACKAGE. UNABLE TO CREATE TEMPORARY DIRECTORY. What the hell i could do now? why this happened?
Kakato already answered your question in page 20. Did you even bother to look at it?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So far my only complaint is that you can not do things in a stacking order to easy to make travel time worth it instead you have to backtrack so much its like playing Resident Evil without the Tvirus infection

DudeDudeston

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone still have a save from right after the first episode? I must have deleted my folder so all my saves are gone.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
ICSTOR's walkthrough has indeed some points missing here and there. Try to use the one which was uploaded yesterday. Go a few posts earlier.
There's nothing in the walkthrough about the very start, where you're climbing up to the roof with Kevin. I'm stuck right there.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Hey is it my mistake?? In the evening when I have to go to Christine`s room I get a black screen and can`t find anything to get out of it

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Hope it helps. To jump upwards, just position your character facing the facade and jump.
OMG! I was just facing the wrong way this whole time? I'm such a newb...

Thank you for your help. It is much appreciated.

Thanks,
thwartme

Reactions: Krull

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Well... I finally played this, damn ICSTOR! why are you so disappointed sometimes? I love your games but... damn! the only good scenes are with character we already fucked, I guess he's reserving the best for the last version... and talking about it, I don't want another incomplete game, I don't want another end like in The Milf's Control, it felt rushed.

sharkrash

Jul 31, 2017
I got stuck in a weird bug. Day 3 morning, did all missions except aunt. Then when I used the first question to the chauffeur, nothing appears after he finishes answersing. Not even the X icon to leave that.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I got stuck in a weird bug. Day 3 morning, did all missions except aunt. Then when I used the first question to the chauffeur, nothing appears after he finishes answersing. Not even the X icon to leave that.
Give a little time. the game is sometimes too big for rpm. so it need some time to load.

Reactions: Krull

othello

May 30, 2017
I just started the game and with the help of the walkthrough I manyged it up to talk with mom at the pool several times. Then kitchen/glass ... How to get a glass? I can only use the cupboard and the sink. When I click on the cupboard I can see a glass but can't fetch it, the cupboard itself can't be opened. What's wrong there?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes