ps123

May 4, 2017
How do you combine items from the right?
Need to find the items first that is needed to connect.
If both items found, got to connect items, click on ???????? on the left, then click the "Tick" icon on the right. Items connected

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
What is his other game?

also

Can you actually do something to the mom already or still blueballs?
The second game he is currently working on is Incest Story 2. If you like milf's villa you'll deffenitly like IS 2 aswell, and that game is more complete with lots of content so far so be sure to check it out. It's on this side aswell: Enjoy!

And to your second question, nope still blueballs. Though you can jerk in between her thighs though XD!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Need to find the items first that is needed to connect.
If both items found, got to connect items, click on ???????? on the left, then click the "Tick" icon on the right. Items connected
Thanks bro

mkrin

Jun 30, 2017
Hello.
I can't find bottle opener. Some help please ? Thanks
"Near pool on the table is a bottle opener"

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017
Hello.
I can't find bottle opener. Some help please ? Thanks
"Near pool on the table is a bottle opener"
Top right, marked with a star. You don't need to have the bottle first. The walkthrough 'spoiler' is much more helpful than the one that could be downloaded, the stars added are much appreciated.

DudeDudeston

Apr 27, 2017
Im using the compressed version and im getting the error that it cant find "Scene%2069-4.png". I didnt delete anything, is there a fix somewhere?

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Well, I've played this few to (current) completion, with the help of the walk-through in a lot more places than I would have liked. Some of the things to select don't have a hover over icon pop-up on them and a lot of the icon "hit boxes" are tiny, especially in the 3D model investigation mode and it really becomes a bit of a chore. There are a few bugs I've found as well and I'm wondering if I should post them somewhere?

Bugs: (from memory)
  • The pink dildo, you can pick up multiple of it. I've currently got 2 in my inventory and I've done the quest.
  • You can pick up multiple lockpicks from Ellis' shelves, again I've got 12 in my inventory.
  • You can activate the quest to blackmail the maid with the found credit card again after completing the quest. The table/stool is still able to be moved and when put in front of the wardrobe will allow you to get the magazines and CC again. This then spawns another maid in the kitchen, I had two wandering around. When you speak to the one spawned by this glitch it leads you to go to her room to talk to her but she isn't there. And you can't get out without speaking to her, so you have to quit the game. Which is annoying.
Nothing game breaking but annoying nonetheless. But should be easily fixable.

On the whole I liked it, but there were a few things that I didn't like. I kind of got annoyed with a lot of the stupid quest things, "go here and talk to this person" and they tell you to go to the opposite side of the world to pick up one item and bring it back although I suppose that's the nature of the genre. And thankfully it's a fairly small world map compared to some.

The models are pretty good but I still don't know what's up with the extra shiny skin. The son/protagonist also annoyed me (same as in Incest Story) as he is really small compared to every other model. I mean, I know he's the youngest but everyone here is supposed to be over 18.... (Ahem). And besides that, males are have usually reached their full height/maturity by about 16. If you take the view that the average height of a woman is about 5'5" and he's usually about 4 inches shorter than them, that puts his height at about 5ft, at full maturity. And then we have people commenting that his cock is huge when, compared to the women's physiology/size, it's really not. I don't mind about it not being a large cock but just don't say it is when it's clearly not, if anything it's long and skinny. Using the old artists technique for using dimensions of different body parts to get the correct size of others, if the penis is the same width as two of the ladies fingers put together, it's not "girthy". Unless of course she has big trucker fingers that she has to get a custom bowling ball for...

And, why does Icstor have this penchant for adding in foot fetish scenes with no way of choosing another option? I've got no problem with feet but they don't do anything for me really. The same as rape and rape scenes, it's not for me.

Also (and I know I'm probably just ranting now) why isn't there a way to skip through the animation scenes? Just a skip button if you've already seen the scene or think it's going on for too long. I mean, I appreciate the animated scenes, it's nice to get that extra feature that so many games leave out but sometimes I just want to get past the scene.

[/end whinge]

Reactions: Hermies

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
i have a prob, in day 2 Aunt quest, when i have to use The SunScreen (filled with water) on the Mud Spot next to pool, it doesn't react. I said " Why shoud i do it? " like any other items. Is it bugging or i'm doing something wrong ??

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
i have a prob, in day 2 Aunt quest, when i have to use The SunScreen (filled with water) on the Mud Spot next to pool, it doesn't react. I said " Why shoud i do it? " like any other items. Is it bugging or i'm doing something wrong ??
Ignore the mud puddle, go to your room and have sexy love time on your own. You'll top up the bottle.

kkkkk

Jun 8, 2017
I need help I just asked chaffeur if he doesnt feel hot and Im stuck on screen with no options. Help

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes