punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
ok, might be a stupid question but, how do i access the Aunt anal scene in the gallery?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Do you know whether this is this because all the desired content is there or because ICSTOR decided to abandon the project and leave it as is?
He is making this the last update to end the game, so no he isnt abandoning it, he is finishing it. Now wether all the desired content or not is subjective. Id just like some more scene with the family members (especially ''lewd'''scenes with the mom and Christina and some scenes with a returned maid) and a definitive ending to the plot. But it still up to everybody if he/she is pleased with the update but yes this will be the ending update.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I imagine we're getting fairly near the end of the "story". Mom has been outed as a secret slut, elder sister is now your blackmailed toy, Maid worships you, and your "deal" with the younger sister has concluded.

Seems like as long as the next update has at least a few scenes for each character it won't be a terrible place to wrap up.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I imagine we're getting fairly near the end of the "story". Mom has been outed as a secret slut, elder sister is now your blackmailed toy, Maid worships you, and your "deal" with the younger sister has concluded.

Seems like as long as the next update has at least a few scenes for each character it won't be a terrible place to wrap up.
i agree, as long as you get to pound each family member and the maid one more time and a definitive ending scene in wich is shown that the entire household has become your harem or something in that direction, you can call it a decent wrap up. Story wise its already pretty clear you have everybody under your thumb and ready at your wish.

though i wouldnt mind an extra scene with the friends mom, but as how it ended the last time i doubt it.

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
I HOPE that after the next IS2 and MV updated he/them decide to do smth completely new, it's getting really boring watching the same character for years now, even if I do like the maid in MV and aunt in IS/IS2 :| inb4 he/them just stop making games

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
This likely means there will be a Milf's Villa 2 in the future. It's what he did with Incest Story, after all. I don't see Icstor completely leaving this as it is.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I HOPE that after the next IS2 and MV updated he/them decide to do smth completely new, it's getting really boring watching the same character for years now, even if I do like the maid in MV and aunt in IS/IS2 :| inb4 he/them just stop making games
He stated in a patreon post, wich i posted here a few pages back, that after warpping up these 2 current games he'll be starting an entire new game ^^!

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
where can i find the mom in day 1 morning. searched the whole house, cant seem to find her.
plz help me here.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
where can i find the mom in day 1 morning. searched the whole house, cant seem to find her.
plz help me here.
She is outside at the pool on day 1 back of the house

Well I would suggest that is there is a part 2 then he adds a 'backdoor' I got tired of going out front door just to go to the backyard i mean that is a mansion surely they could have a back entrance i mean come on ;)

Reactions: suresh

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
She is outside at the pool on day 1 back of the house

Well I would suggest that is there is a part 2 then he adds a 'backdoor' I got tired of going out front door just to go to the backyard i mean that is a mansion surely they could have a back entrance i mean come on ;)
And where is the pool??? how can i get to the back of the house?

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Do you know whether this is this because all the desired content is there or because ICSTOR decided to abandon the project and leave it as is?
Don't Get Afraid, There will be Milf Villa 2.
Because ICSTOR always thinks one-step-ahead.
He is the Best INCEST Game Maker.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
He is the Best INCEST Game Maker.
I don't know about that, but he certainly is the most consistent. Nothing much is ever new, I'm not entirely fond of his preference for forced/coercion themes, but the games are always playable, and offer a fair bit of content.

Even his art, while.... typical of the 3D scene, is better than a lot of the demon-spawn we see around here. And his English skills are better than most.

Good enough. Not the best, but definitely a tick above.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I don't know about that, but he certainly is the most consistent. Nothing much is ever new, I'm not entirely fond of his preference for forced/coercion themes, but the games are always playable, and offer a fair bit of content.

Even his art, while.... typical of the 3D scene, is better than a lot of the demon-spawn we see around here. And his English skills are better than most.

Good enough. Not the best, but definitely a tick above.
I would say in render quality he's in the top 5.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
the game don't supp win 7 lol
sorry just kidding
you to much click when dialogue it always happen with RPGM game

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes