Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Have you tried talking to anyone and everyone you can at your friend's house???

Seriously, experiment with the game before you come asking silly questions.
Its not a silly question, I want to know why the walkthrough does not cover the beginning of the game!!!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Its not a silly question, I want to know why the walkthrough does not cover the beginning of the game!!!
Probably because the very beginning of the game is so straight forward that needing a walkthrough for that part is safely on the side of inconceivable.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
loved this one as well .cant wait to see more.any chances of other models maybe?maybe sis has couple friends?1 a cupper for sure. excellent work.loved both the other storys as well.animations rock.wish had options on side to do the full sex encounter.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I wish the game was more about corruption and not about blackmail/force. I reached the end not liking the MC.

There are also another annoying things like every time you're with Ellis, there's a comment about her small breast like it is some sort of disease. But by far the most annoying part of the game is the fetch quests, how on earth some people actually enjoy that I'll never know, is just a waste of time to make the game feel longer.

I'm still waiting more games with average breasts and dicks, of course Icstor is not the only to be blamed since 99% of these kind of games has huge breasts/dicks.

Reactions: Wolfe Tone

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Maybe the walkthrough doesn't mean to hand-hold players when the game EXPECTS you to actually interact with NPC's and things on your own. Do you have to have instructions on how to breath? How to eat?

A "walkthrough" for any game is meant to provide guidance in case the player is stuck or has lost the path through the game. It is NOT meant to take the place of every game interaction or fill in gaps when players are too lazy to actually read the dialogue in the game and then get lost because they aren't paying attention.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You got:
Milf's Villa 0.4d F95-WIN\www\movies
Milf's Villa 0.4d F95-WIN\www\img\pictures
I think the question (although perhaps poorly worded) is what's new in v0.4d that was not there in any previous v0.4 edition. Is it worth downloading this "d" version if someone has already played the stock v0.4 edition?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I wish the game was more about corruption and not about blackmail/force. I reached the end not liking the MC.

There are also another annoying things like every time you're with Ellis, there's a comment about her small breast like it is some sort of disease. But by far the most annoying part of the game is the fetch quests, how on earth some people actually enjoy that I'll never know, is just a waste of time to make the game feel longer.

I'm still waiting more games with average breasts and dicks, of course Icstor is not the only to be blamed since 99% of these kind of games has huge breasts/dicks.
Take a look at Zoe's Temptations and My Girlfriend's Amnesia. (same dev between those two, different dev than this thread's game) the brests are not super big and fit the character model quite well.

Reactions: danny19

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Take a look at Zoe's Temptations and My Girlfriend's Amnesia. (same dev between those two, different dev than this thread's game) the brests are not super big and fit the character model quite well.
I don't remember Zoe's Temptations, but MGA is indeed quite good, although I still have to go back to it because I was on the 4th day (?) and out of nowhere the game crashed, when I loaded back my saves weren't there, got corrupted I guess.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't remember Zoe's Temptations, but MGA is indeed quite good, although I still have to go back to it because I was on the 4th day (?) and out of nowhere the game crashed, when I loaded back my saves weren't there, got corrupted I guess.
you can fined zoe's here. it's from the dev that made MGA, and with ZOE now complete MGA is getting pushed more and guess what ver .5 (or what ever version) is about to come out soon so realize you might be better off waiting for the next version instead of going for .4a :) try em... zoe is fun and fairly easy to work around very little to confuse the player..

enigmas82

Apr 28, 2017
I'm stuck in day 5 morning, cannot pick up all plates (there are 2 downstairs, 1 upstairs), there is one I cannot pick up and I cannot progress. is it a bug?

Stosstruppen

Aug 22, 2017
Have a problem on evening of day 1> Went looking for flashlight in tool shed. Not in desk drawer, and when I look down there is a bare spot where it used to be and I get the message "Empty". Completely stalled. Help please.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes