dark1

Mar 5, 2017
do you need any software to play this game ?, When I click the exe all I get is a screen shot of my download folder

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
How do I get the table over the drilled hole none show up as being able to move, i have tried the suggestions at the start of this tread I have downloaded 11.0d which was supposed to fix nothing , your help in this is appreciated

Last edited:

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
do you need any software to play this game ?, When I click the exe all I get is a screen shot of my download folder
AFAIK Windows only /or MAC true wine /

How do I get the table over the drilled hole none show up as being able to move, i have tried the suggestions at the start of this tread I have downloaded 11.0d which was supposed to fix nothing , your help in this is appreciated
go to the table where is red x mark / see picture in spoiler/ ...press entrer ...folow line ...You will be good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rexxar.0

Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help me with this... Go downstairs and check fireplace?
thrs syringe in firelplace....but fire needs to be put down...get bucket from swimming pool area thn fill it wth water from kitchen as far as i remember

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
View attachment 15998

Overview:

I fuck my mom, my sister, my aunt and any female from my family and i blackmail and corrupt them too.
Game Info:
Updated: 18 / August / 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Dev Website:
Censorship: No
Version: v0.4d
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

WALKTHROUGH:

Download: |
Compressed*: | | |

Save: Save 1=End of Day 4 Save 2= Galery Room after day 5
Credit: Thanks to @Gert_Boomans for 0.4d.
*Special thanks to Pepé Le Pew for the Compressed version, which re-compressed the images to make the end files smaller.
Saves from @Davidreiter

View attachment 13073 View attachment 13074 View attachment 13075 View attachment 13076 View attachment 13077 View attachment 13078
Hi everybody,
I passed all the Day 1 morning quests. I don't know how to get to Day 1 evening. any help?

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
I cannot find the parent's room key in Ep. 1 evening. HEEEEELLLP!!!
Me either, is it supossed to be in the cupboard in dad's office? thx

edit: yes, it is in the left superior panel. Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Orc97

tleg

Apr 27, 2017
I'm stuck after having found the adress book on the bookshelf in the parent's room. There's no way I can get out of this bookshelf screen, whatever I do. Is this a bug? Thx in advance for help.

gabmen18

Jun 6, 2017
where is the phone in the morningg of 5th day ? im outside od my window but i don find anything on the others windows

Jiinzo

May 27, 2017
Just wondering. Wasn't there sex sound before. Did he decide not to implement them anymore or is it just the version i've downloaded?

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
I can't go into the basement in the store the little shit keeps asking why he should go in there.
Same here. I can get the table to move but I still cannot find the basement at all. After reading the post below that you can get there without moving the table, how and where? I'm stuck here.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes