Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
seem like he is going for a double release to finish before he start a new game?
Yes, looking at his progress so far he'll probably release both games at the same time. Keep in mind that these are both the endings of the games and he's been working on both of them at the same time, that's why it took him more than his usual month. After both releases he'll start his new project. I expect that Milf's Villa and IC2 will release within the next 2 weeks.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Yes, looking at his progress so far he'll probably release both games at the same time. Keep in mind that these are both the endings of the games and he's been working on both of them at the same time, that's why it took him more than his usual month. After both releases he'll start his new project. I expect that Milf's Villa and IC2 will release within the next 2 weeks.
I don't mind the dual releases, but it worries me that they will be rush jobs lite on content.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hopefully the ending from Ic2 and Milf's Villa wont be rushed as in the Gift reloaded
gift reloaded was not rushed to end it. but to get something out before he took a break, yes it was rushed I agree but better than nothing being given then he takes a break. I just hope he comes back and that IC2 and Milf's villa is not rushed either.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
gift reloaded was not rushed to end it. but to get something out before he took a break, yes it was rushed I agree but better than nothing being given then he takes a break. I just hope he comes back and that IC2 and Milf's villa is not rushed either.
A better comparison, would be the rushed ending of Milf's Control.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
A better comparison, would be the rushed ending of Milf's Control.
I don't know milf's control... but I do hope he does not rush IC2 and this one. thanks for a better example for the person who originally posted and I replied to. :)

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes