Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
Could someone reupload the compressed version to another site? My download stuck at 80% & can't resume when trying to download from nopy. I don't wanna restart my download because of my poor internet so could anyone that kind enough reupload this to another site that can resume my download?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Could someone reupload the compressed version to another site? My download stuck at 80% & can't resume when trying to download from nopy. I don't wanna restart my download because of my poor internet so could anyone that kind enough reupload this to another site that can resume my download?
Use mega

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Same here. I can get the table to move but I still cannot find the basement at all. After reading the post below that you can get there without moving the table, how and where? I'm stuck here.
check all refrigerators in store!

When we can expect new update??

Last edited:

AxelKoch

Aug 28, 2017
The "Walkthrough" font size in the OP needs to be several times larger, and maybe animated to change color.

darklight10

Sep 28, 2017
Hello. I am playing on macbook, but i am not able to save the game and when i click options then esc, the game give me "uknown error". Does anyone know how can i save, i really loved the game.

Reactions: Namenob
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes