Danma

Aug 28, 2017
cant find it, but maybe i rush into mom´s tits and screw the sequence. ill play that part again
I try to check it and the result is you must finish cristine, Ellis, and mom. Then check dad sleep near pool. After that you can take blanket in upstairs. Left room. in middle left corner.

DeeSav

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
My opinion is that the most of the characters deal with the MC in wrong and easy way. I can see absolutely no corruption with his aunt and younger sister, they are ready to fuck from the start. It's too easy going with mom. In other words there is a lack of challenge to corrupt them, everything is easy. I like the way how the story proceeds with the maid and older sister. MC has to blackmail them and it's interesting. Let's see what will be in the next updates.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
So it appears there were some minor bugs in the previous 0.4 build. Didn't encounter these myself but a bugfix cant here ayeeeeee.

Milf's Villa 0.4d Fixed:
-Dad's Office - Door
-Ellise/Dad Tick on HUD
Download: For the OP, beware that this is not yet compressed, so its a full two giga mates!

Reactions: Krull and Vibescu

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I'm on day 2. Went to talk to friends mom...went to the garage now I can't get out.
No trigger to leave.
I moved my mouse all over the screen.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
UPDATED OP... Mac and Linux versions will come in a few hours when I'm finished with compressing Dreaming of Dana..

Reactions: UncleVT and if95

ps123

May 4, 2017
i have a prob, in day 2 Aunt quest, when i have to use The SunScreen (filled with water) on the Mud Spot next to pool, it doesn't react. I said " Why shoud i do it? " like any other items. Is it bugging or i'm doing something wrong ??
Go to your room and click on your bed. The bottle filled with water will mixed with semen and become sun screen.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
How is this different from 0.4c? wouldn't want to download twice
Just a very minor bugfix, didnt encounter these myself but there used to be 2 small bugs according to Icstor wich he removed in the 0.4d build. Not realy a reason for redownloading if you ask me but it cant hurt to have the latest version on this thread ^^.

Reactions: coaiereci

coaiereci

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Just a very minor bugfix, didnt encounter these myself but there used to be 2 small bugs according to Icstor wich he removed in the 0.4d build. Not realy a reason for redownloading if you ask me but it cant hurt to have the latest version on this thread ^^.
Thanks a lot for the heads up mate

Reactions: Gert_Boomans
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes