ps123

May 4, 2017
I just started the game and with the help of the walkthrough I manyged it up to talk with mom at the pool several times. Then kitchen/glass ... How to get a glass? I can only use the cupboard and the sink. When I click on the cupboard I can see a glass but can't fetch it, the cupboard itself can't be opened. What's wrong there?
Not wine glass, the glass is just beside the "Baggi" Box (right side). When the mouse go over it, it change to a "hand" icon.

Reactions: Krull and othello

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
day 1 morning i finished all events but the saleswoman i found the rope but when i click on the berrel it says i dont need it wtf

othello

May 30, 2017
Have you tried using the rope on the fence? That usually opens up the barrel
This is confusing in the walkthrough. After you got the rope it should read: Go to fence, use rope, get barrel, go to fence, connect, use connected items.

riverking27

Jul 25, 2017
I have a problem day 2 morning. Have all quest done exept aunt. I have the bottle whi water in it. But men i trying to use it on the mud it says way shall i do this? Anyone that can help me here?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I have a problem day 2 morning. Have all quest done exept aunt. I have the bottle whi water in it. But men i trying to use it on the mud it says way shall i do this? Anyone that can help me here?
Fill it with water and go to your room and use the bed.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Give a little time. the game is sometimes too big for rpm. so it need some time to load.
Had the same issue. Asked the Chauffeur about wearing a suit all the time, dialogue played, and then nothing. Left it for about half an hour, nothing loaded. Noticed that I could get the "dialogue" icon when I hovered the mouse over his face, but nothing happened when I clicked. Finally had to give up and go back to an old save. Bug, I guess.

Thanks,
thwartme

othello

May 30, 2017
Had the same issue. Asked the Chauffeur about wearing a suit all the time, dialogue played, and then nothing. Left it for about half an hour, nothing loaded. Noticed that I could get the "dialogue" icon when I hovered the mouse over his face, but nothing happened when I clicked. Finally had to give up and go back to an old save. Bug, I guess.
Thanks,
thwartme
Probably a bug. I asked him how about driving his father - nothing. All you can do is return to your last save and choose either go to auntie's or Kevin's house. At Auntie: get watercan and hoe and go watering the plants within the fence (North). After a while you need to refill water at the shed's sink.

Reactions: thwartme and Krull

sl510102

Jul 9, 2017
Sorry guys, need some help here.

I just started the game, got dad's office key. But where is his office? Is it upstairs? If so, which cabinet should I looking for, I am trying to get the camera.

Thanks all for your help.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry guys, need some help here.

I just started the game, got dad's office key. But where is his office? Is it upstairs? If so, which cabinet should I looking for, I am trying to get the camera.

Thanks all for your help.
its the door next to your room.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes