WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
i can't extract it and thx you for answered me
If you cannot extract it either the downloaded file is corrupt (then re-download) or the program your using isn't working properly (then use the latest version of 7zip - it's freeware).

Those two are the most probable causes. There might be other reasons but check those two things first.

HTH.

Reactions: beso_molki

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
i'm stuck at Speak with chauffeur on day 3 morning..the screen just freeze. need help
it's a bug in the script
either don't use the chit-chat options, but drive or if you're using my android port, it is fixed in the latest build

beso_molki

Aug 30, 2018
If you cannot extract it either the downloaded file is corrupt (then re-download) or the program your using isn't working properly (then use the latest version of 7zip - it's freeware).

Those two are the most probable causes. There might be other reasons but check those two things first.

HTH.
I will try thx bro ^-*

beso_molki

Aug 30, 2018

HTH.

thx bro It works :*)

Reactions: Yuela-kin

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Milf's Villa 1.0 Final
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Hey can we download it in android via mega?

Reactions: jerope

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
thank you very much but how can we save the game? since i didnot see any save options
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
so, open the game menu and use the save option ;)

thekingpeje

Feb 20, 2018
help....i'm in the maid's room and i can't use the table....enter and the arrows don't work to move the table nothing is going on....

D

Deleted member 482284

What key press leads to opening of menu where I can save the game? Im on android and theres no such option to save.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hi the66 do you have an android games site or blog. Thanks and what other games have you ported.
nope, i do this just for fun and is it not enough, if i post it here?
when you really feel the need for a more secluded area, join me on :eek:
just use the for my other ports

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes