Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Where is the parents bedroom key?
Available after the maid / Speak with her / Under the pool – check tables – search for dad’s key / Go to dad’s office

Day 1 Evening:

Mom:
Try to enter her bedroom / Go to dad’s office / Speak with him two times – Search parent’s bedroom key / Go to her

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I can't move the table in "Christine - Day 2 morning".
Does anybody help me?
Christine:
Check her room / Go take the drill in the tool shed / Speak with gateguard / Go near pool (top-left side table) / Take drill bit and connect it / Go to the top at home /
Use drill on the floor (left corner) / Move table (top-right corner) to the hole / Speak with her / Go take a glass and fill it with water / Add to the water sleeping pills / Give her that

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
i am unable to drag the table in maid's room and hence stuck in the first task
Maid:
– Go to your room / Speak with her / Try to open her room / Go upstairs search dad’s pockets / Go back to maid’s room / Check wardrobe (look up) / Move table from the right corner to wardrobe
/ Speak with her / Show her credit card

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
is ther walkthrough about day 3 please?
Day 3 Morning:

Mom&Dad:
Speak with Dad near garage / Go speak with Mom in the living room / Go to parent’s bedroom check wardrobe / Go to bathroom and check basket / Connect items / Go speak with Mom / Check in the tool shed – electric box / Go back to mom

Dad – Go to gabinet / Check metal cabinet / Check parent’s bedroom right side (Note with the code) / Open metal cabinet and take everything / Go to the tool shed and fix the cable / Go to the cabinet and check PC.

Mom – You can spy on her in parent’s bedroom / Go to the swimming pool and speak with her twice /

Aunt:
Speak with chauffeur / Go speak with auntie / Go to the shed and take watering can and hoe / Do stuff in the garden (You can fill watering can in the shed) / Speak with auntie / Listen to the water dripping > This is the code to the metal cabinet (32) / Check all cabinets / Break the mirror and cut the curtain / Use switches /

Kevin’s Mom:
Speak with chauffeur / Speak with her /

Day 3 Evening:

Maid&Ellis:
Go to the maid’s bedroom / Speak with her / Good path – Threesome with vivania and ellis / Bad path – Vivania rape scene /

Bigred49

Apr 9, 2018
Christine:
Check her room / Go take the drill in the tool shed / Speak with gateguard / Go near pool (top-left side table) / Take drill bit and connect it / Go to the top at home /
Use drill on the floor (left corner) / Move table (top-right corner) to the hole / Speak with her / Go take a glass and fill it with water / Add to the water sleeping pills / Give her that
I"ve have the same problem. Followed the qalkthru twice and no table that can be moved.
Onky two people with thei problem?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I"ve have the same problem. Followed the qalkthru twice and no table that can be moved.
Onky two people with thei problem?
@Bigred49
@khadkaskla
Obviously as it is working for everybody else ;)

Okay - here goes:
  • walk up to the table
  • press 'Enter' key (= the MC grabs the table)
  • use arrow keys to move MC/table whereever you want him/it
  • press 'Enter' key again to make MC let go of the table
Sometimes (depending on where you want the table to go) it will be necessary to let go of the table halfway to the destination and reposition the MC on say the other side of it to continue.

Now if you still have problems please be more specific as to details - can you grab the table - yes, no / can you move it - yes, no etc.

HTH

Bigred49

Apr 9, 2018
@Bigred49
@khadkaskla
Obviously as it is working for everybody else ;)

Okay - here goes:
  • walk up to the table
  • press 'Enter' key (= the MC grabs the table)
  • use arrow keys to move MC/table whereever you want him/it
  • press 'Enter' key again to make MC let go of the table
Sometimes (depending on where you want the table to go) it will be necessary to let go of the table halfway to the destination and reposition the MC on say the other side of it to continue.

Now if you still have problems please be more specific as to details - can you grab the table - yes, no / can you move it - yes, no etc.

HTH
I can't find any table or any object which shows either the specticales or the green symbol to take an object. I've been using my mouse up to this point in the game.

Thanks in advance for any help as it is a fun game!

Bigred49

Apr 9, 2018
I can't find any table or any object which shows either the specticales or the green symbol to take an object. I've been using my mouse up to this point in the game.

Thanks in advance for any help as it is a fun game!

DUHHHH I finially figured it out! thank you for the help.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
hey can anyone tell me where is syringe placed in bookcase of ellie's bedroom ?
Go to Ellis’s bedroom and look for a syringe / Hide the syringe in christine’s bedroom / Go back to your bedroom

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes