Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Do anyone have a save of maid rape? It's only variation scene in the whole game and I do not want to replay whole first 3 days to open it.

Sep 22, 2017
Im playing on android and my problem is the save files when i quit the game the save files are gone so i have to start from scratch again v_v anyone pls help

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Do you guys know how to find a glass for mom day 1 morning?
Speak with her a few times / Kitchen – Take glass / Sink – Fill glass with water / Go to her, above the pool is mud – use glass on it / Use this glass on her / Go to bathroom

Sep 22, 2017
Have a problem in day 3 morning i finished the task with mom but i already fixed the cable but i still can find the chaffeur anyone pls help

Sep 22, 2017
Stuck on Day 3 Morning. I cannot seem to complete the dad event. Walkthough says to "Go to the cabinet and check PC." However there is no prompt at all for the PC. Bugged? Also when I recheck electric box after replacing the cable, the cable is still broken :/

EDIT: NVM. I'm just dumb. I forgot to pull the lever
Im dunb too ....thanks for this

Reactions: BatGyro

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
day 6 morning
Day 6 Morning
Maid:
Try talk to her in the kitchen / Talk with gateguard / Go to tool shed / Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor / Go back talk to gateguard / Talk to the maid

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes