kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Can someone post a full save? I want to experience the dialogue and such, but I really can't be bothered/don't have the time to make my way through the whole game.

D

Deleted member 482284

Can anyone please give me Day2 evening start save file?

Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
Day 2 Morning event
Christine
which table am i suppose to move on tope of the hole
Plz help

D

Deleted member 482284

How can I get this game to save? Every time I click on a save slot it makes a "buzzer" sound and nothing happens.
Are you on android? Go to settings>apps>milfs villa>permissions and grant the storage permission

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
OK, I just downloaded the game, and I'm stuck at the very beginning (which bears no resemblance to the walkthrough). The game I have starts in the car with the chauffeur, going to Kevin's house. Kevin wants to peek at his Mom so I get the ladder, climb to the first ledge, and... nothing. I can't find a way to get the ladder up so I can use it to get higher.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Can someone post a full save? I want to experience the dialogue and such, but I really can't be bothered/don't have the time to make my way through the whole game.
no you need to start new game if you want to play again. Game reply not available

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
If you guys have a save problem like I did, try using 7 zip. It allowed me to save for all of Icstors older games,

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
How can I get this game to save? Every time I click on a save slot it makes a "buzzer" sound and nothing happens.
Use this link for windows and you will have the option to save for his older games.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
use this program to open and download it with all other programs I tried did not allow me to use the save files.
are you a WinZip representative?
we get it, you like this program
no need to spam this thread with dl links :rolleyes:

Reactions: DanMachiFan
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes