• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Anyone got a day three morning save? I crashed out right after slipping the aunt's handcuffs.
EDIT: Nvm I went through the long way.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
is there any walkthrough for after the day 5?
Day 6 Morning:

Dad&Aunt&Mom:
Talk with him, he’s near pool / Go to the kitchen and take a cup and use it on the coffee / Go back to dad / Use the phone near the table in the living room / Talk with Mom upstairs / Talk with Auntie near garage / Take the rope from the car and use it on the wall / Check flowers /

Maid:
Try talk to her in the kitchen / Talk with gateguard / Go to tool shed / Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor / Go back talk to gateguard / Talk to the maid

Christine:
Talk to her and enjoy /

Day 6 Evening:

Christine&Dad:
Check her bedroom

Grandpa&Mom:
Talk to granpda in your bedroom / Go talk to mom in the kitchen / Go with mom to granpda

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
Sorry, I am on day 6, I have the crowbar but cannot get the table to move. Enter does not work. Something I missed?

vagabontul

Oct 27, 2017
Go back talk to gateguard / Talk to the maid

Christine:
Talk to her and enjoy /

Day 6 Evening:

Christine&Dad:
Check her bedroom

Grandpa&Mom:
Talk to granpda in your bedroom / Go talk to mom in the kitchen / Go with mom to granpda

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
Guard says he's waiting for dinner. Maid doesn't respond MC just remarks she's back from Italy. Still cannot move table.

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
I went back to maids room and can move her table. When I put curser over sis table the green hands do not appear and enter not effective.

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
Morning day 6. Called Aunt. Says she will be here in minutes. Dad gone, Mom locked in room, had scenes with both sisters. Guard in kitchen with maid. What am I missing?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes