M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
No, but I feel there frustration of not being able to save there game. I know for me the game crashed twice when talking to the guard.

anuradha

Sep 14, 2017
is there a gallery room or something like that where i can see all the finished scenes whenever i want ????

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
is there a gallery room or something like that where i can see all the finished scenes whenever i want ????
No. For some mysterious reason, the gallery room has been removed in the final version of the game.

A few months ago a user posted his saves made before each scene, along with instructions on how to increase the number of game saves. If you want you can try to use those.

Reactions: anuradha

anuradha

Sep 14, 2017
No. For some mysterious reason, the gallery room has been removed in the final version of the game.

A few months ago a user posted his saves made before each scene, along with instructions on how to increase the number of game saves. If you want you can try to use those.
can u find me his post or anything relevant

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
OK, so I'm trying to follow the walkthrough (which now seems to be ok), but I can't even FIND Mom to talk to her. I've checked every room I can get into, and I think I've searched everywhere I can.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
No, but I feel there frustration of not being able to save there game. I know for me the game crashed twice when talking to the guard.
Go into your game files C:\milfs villa\www\movies. Then for pics go to C:\milfs villa\www\img\pictures. Everything is on these two locations.

rat449

Sep 7, 2018
Can somebody give me day 2 save and tell me where the save folder is?, or ill kill myself I played up to day 2, 3 times and it crashed 2 times and 1 time it didn't save.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Once again, I'm stuck. According to the walkthrough, there should be a towel in the bathroom for Ellis' icepack. But, I can't find one. I know it's a small room, but the cursor doesn't seem to change over anything.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Once again, I'm stuck. According to the walkthrough, there should be a towel in the bathroom for Ellis' icepack. But, I can't find one. I know it's a small room, but the cursor doesn't seem to change over anything.
It's been a while but for what I remember the towel is in the bathroom on the first floor, not in the one on the second.
If you're searching in the correct bathroom, maybe you need to take the ice from the fridge before the towel.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
It's been a while but for what I remember the towel is in the bathroom on the first floor, not in the one on the second.
If you're searching in the correct bathroom, maybe you need to take the ice from the fridge before the towel.
Thank you! I forgot about the 1st floor bathroom!

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I'll be the first to admit, "this guy is getting annoying". ;)
However, I'm stuck again.
cabinet pc.jpg
I can only find 1 PC in the house, and it doesn't seem to be an option. Unless I'm misinterpreting what "PC" means.

Nevermind. I figured out what I forgot to do.

Tudor@79

Oct 1, 2018
Hi
I'm on Android and I dont know how to open the safe from granda's.
I saw the walkthrough but I keep pushing left and right for 3 hours now,but the lockpin hardly ever moved.
Is this normal?
Is there a faster way?

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
I was hoping to find a game like milf city for I enjoy that game, any suggestions? Considering Icstors older games are just children who rape, and blackmail women for sexual favors. None of his old games can fit the bill.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I was hoping to find a game like milf city for I enjoy that game, any suggestions? Considering Icstors older games are just children who rape, and blackmail women for sexual favors. None of his old games can fit the bill.
" All characters participants in the work are 18 years of age or older "

" All characters and events depicted in game are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. "

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes