milf2

Oct 23, 2018
how do i hide the drill hole .. i looked every table but there is no sign to move n now i am stuck

zenios

Sep 2, 2018
I'm getting a permission message saying i don't have permission when clicking on the renpy remake link

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
I need a hand, on day 2, after getting the bottle of water for the aunt, i cant mix it with the mud.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I need a hand, on day 2, after getting the bottle of water for the aunt, i cant mix it with the mud.
From the walkthrough "Use mud again above pool or go jerk off to your room".
Now, iirc, only the second option work and you have to click in the plant in MC bedroom, but I'm not sure.
Also, i cant acces the Renpy remake link, why?
Everything works fine for me. If I'm not mistaken, the thread has been moved. This is the new one :

Dika6666

Oct 20, 2018
i was finished my game, in the walkthrough that say i can find the gallery when i finished it. and where's the gallery ? help, thanks.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
i was finished my game, in the walkthrough that say i can find the gallery when i finished it. and where's the gallery ? help, thanks.
This was answered dozens of times, but since you're new and I'm in a good mood.... :p
To be clear, there's no gallery.

In the previous versions there was a gallery room once the end of the content was reached, but it was removed in the final release. I know it doesn't make sense but that's how things are.

Queutard789

Aug 23, 2018
Yo i'm stuck b'cause when i put the other cable for the Dad mission on day 3 he asks me to turn on the electricity, where can i find that ? And when i open the place with the new cable, he is broken but i dont have any other. (Sorry for my really bad English but i'm french)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Yo i'm stuck b'cause when i put the other cable for the Dad mission on day 3 he asks me to turn on the electricity, where can i find that ? And when i open the place with the new cable, he is broken but i dont have any other. (Sorry for my really bad English but i'm french)
Most likely it's just a visual glitch. Click on the red lever and you should be able to continue. See this screenshot.

Edelheld

Oct 8, 2018
How do i use this lockpick to get into the globe bar?? I dont see any side arrows? No matter what i try it breaks the lock pick..?
I just lucked/powered through it but as far as I understand, you need to slowly turn the wheel until there's no clicking sound and then press Enter.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I hate it when the MC just a plain asshole. He is not likeable at all. He is just a fucking idiot who needs to be beat hard.

Also, I can enjoy the corruption etc. But raping is disgusting, I wish it would be in the tags.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes