Medo3212

Oct 26, 2018
Try talk to Maid in the kitchen / Talk with gateguard / Go to tool shed / Take item on the table and use it on the small hole on the floor (search in the tool shed room) / Go back talk to gateguard / Talk to the maid

I cant see the pic

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
so, this question has been asked a few times but never really answered. i'm stuck on day 4 evening. i need to find the shower gel. the walkthrough says it's in the shed but apart from 3 empty boxes and the fuse box there is nothing there.
can anybody help?

D

Deleted member 899020

so, this question has been asked a few times but never really answered. i'm stuck on day 4 evening. i need to find the shower gel. the walkthrough says it's in the shed but apart from 3 empty boxes and the fuse box there is nothing there.
can anybody help?
Talk to the gate gard, he will inform you they just received new box.
then go to the tool shed to get it

Empathy-

Apr 12, 2018
I stucked at the tool shard when i seraching flash light.I was searching desk i clicked wrong spot.Now i cant get back.What can i do now ? And sorry for my language.

dankeee

Jan 1, 2018
Stuck on day 3 morning.
Chauffeur came back with the Dad after I finished the mom and dad and when I talk to the Chauffeur, I asked him the first thing (why he always wears that suit) and now there's no more options. Can anyone help?

Dickhead1127

Oct 12, 2017
How do you pic the lock ?? I have lockpic and i see the safe knob come up with , what looks like a pic in it , but it does nothing else no matter what I push ,click or do???

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes