Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do I start playing this game from the beginning, I just downloaded 0.24 and it starts with "Jason's Birthday"
0.24 is part 2 of the game. You need to download the 0.14 from the OP, you'll find it in the spoiler tag.

Part 1 = 0.1-0.14
Part 2 = 0.15-0.24+

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The further we get with the house milf mom, the less I care about her. :/

kira123

May 27, 2017
Here's the save at the begining of 0.22

BTW the dev should allow us to save before exiting the game by force at the end of the version. We keep playing through old events every time to reach the current version.
You are a life saver. You deserve to life in heaven haha

Manmane

Dec 26, 2019
I have the an issue with the v0.24 client. Both my saved games and even if i start "fresh" (v.016 start) the nail file is not there anymore. I tried backtracing on walkthroughts to see if I remember the steps wrong. But my conclusion is that something has bugged out. I tried to remove the game and download a fresh one from this forum. But get same issue. What am I missing?

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Checked this game today after many updates...

I must say the dev does seem to put in hard work in this, and I highly appreciate that.
The updates are constant, the content is high quality.

This game without a walkthrough would be a pain too much to bear tho.
BUT... with a walkthrough, it's PURE GOLD. (maybe emb the walkthrough into the game, ey, dev?)

0.24 update... so freaking good, you can easily tell he put more effort than in any other scenes because
Dev knew we were all waiting for this.

I HIGHLY appreciate devs that dont go for the infinite tease (the trend nowadays)
And actually have balls to deliver. I think it's very considerate for his supporters.
This dev delivers!

Earned my support

• Love
Reactions: Valila

gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
Hey. Here is what I wanted to ask. 1. Why is the game divided into 2 parts? will there be a 3 part? why in general so. Will the game be combined? 2. The quality of the game is very cool. But I think that in some places you can save on animation for the sake of more content. 3. The puzzles are not always clear without going through and the person who plays the game himself without prompting may not go through it but just get stuck at some point

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
.26 poll is on patreon and involves a vote on whether Gloria actually has Mc's baby or gets the abortion. Fingers crossed so I can see Gloria lactating. If u r a donor then get on there and vote for preggers Gloria cuz its tied right now

Reactions: LilyIsMyBitch
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes