Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
...and again, and again, and...

I just don't understand how someone can just magic their asses into this thread and not get the gist of what's going on :unsure:
The same way people can drive their cars into lakes because their GPS told them to - they were too busy doing quantum physics proofs in their heads ( ;) ) to pay attention to their surroundings.

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
I only hope that there will be new Sara's contents... She is still my favorite girl in this game... Maybe with her blonde best friend? :sneaky:
what? no! a threesome would completly ruin her character (for me)! Looking at how she just wants to please him I guess I can see how she could agree but it would also take a LOT for her to share the MC with someone else. And frankly I don't want that to be a obligatory part of her story line. I could accept it if it was optional but fuck that harem/group shit; Sara is just too cute.

Reactions: fried and Riou
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah I think Sara's possessiveness is endearing, but I'm afraid you will not have a choice with the overarching story. Sara will eventually come around to sharing MC with the rest of the family at least.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah I think Sara's possessiveness is endearing, but I'm afraid you will not have a choice with the overarching story. Sara will eventually come around to sharing MC with the rest of the family at least.
I agree, though would still prefer the possibility that she could be the primary partner over time - even to the point of making the MC's ability to be with others more based on circumstance than voluntary choice.

Yes, as things are going that seems an unlikely option to be offered. Otherwise, I'm hoping that Sara could at least become a less stable, overly-possessive element made of up super-cute, desperate coupling drives with an increasingly jealous and even subtly vindictive posture that grows towards her perceived competitors for the MC's attention ... add some intrigue and conflict to the sexy thrill theme of this game.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Zoners, I have (hate) to say - 6 months since last official release, which includes a month off for Christmas (go read the posts). Now a break after 'no vacations for 4 years' (what was that month for Christmas?), and now offline from his own website/patreon for two months after a myth-billing in April.

This is looking less promising by the day.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes