sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Oh, gotcha. I chose not to betray the dad, so I guess I am just boned on those. Unless I can unlock them with a console command or in some other way.
Doesn't matter if you betray him or not. After the third company name you get a text from them and a final scene at their home.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I am quite sure I completed that part of the story, and I have none of those scenes. I have every other one, but none of those.
If you can still travel to their home then you haven't seen everything. After the final scene the house isn't accessible anymore.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
If you can still travel to their home then you haven't seen everything. After the final scene the house isn't accessible anymore.
Yeah, I just figured out, somehow despite the fact I am sure I completed that part, it was only partially done. Then once I finished it all 3 scenes unlocked on computer at once. Thanks!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I actually quite like the school therapist lady, I feel like she is part of the main cast. Seems like she and Linda know each other (I think, could be misremembering) and she is helping MC obviously.

Cant quite decide between Caroline and Sare as best girl, so im just going to say they are tied.

Reactions: Born2game

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I actually quite like the school therapist lady, I feel like she is part of the main cast. Seems like she and Linda know each other (I think, could be misremembering) and she is helping MC obviously.

Cant quite decide between Caroline and Sare as best girl, so im just going to say they are tied.
I kind of feel the same about Caroline and Sara but I think if I am forced to pick I like Caroline more, but Sara is so adorable, IDK it's too hard. Also as for the school therapist lady, I did like her at the beginning to but it's been a bit since I have played through, probably right after the current version came out. Unless I am remembering incorrectly, does she even have any content? I do also remember something about her and Mom being friends.

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
the option for more lesbian stuff is great, yazmin and liza content are great, but i hope that they dont turn all the characters into bisexual just to make more scenes
And a harem option without Sara? come on she is cute and lovable she deserve to be loved together with linda and caroline

Last edited:

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
the option for more lesbian stuff is great, yazmin and liza content are great, but i hope that they dont turn all the characters into bisexual just to make more scenes
And a harem option without Sara? come on she is cute and lovable she deserve to be loved together with linda and caroline
I hope they absolutely turn all the characters bi lol, I want to see a big family orgy, minus the dad of course.

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
I hope they absolutely turn all the characters bi lol, I want to see a big family orgy, minus the dad of course.
A big family orgy i would not oppose this of course witout Bob, what I meant was that I dont want to be forced to share the girls with anyone outside the family.
like sharing caroline with violet

Reactions: Evans15
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes