armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yeah but dont forget that still anything can hapen like 5 % before ending some files could get lost (sarcasm off)
When exactly that happen?
I am playing his games since january 2016 and don't remember even a single time when that happen.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Some people working very hard for living, some people milking naive donors :mad:
Hey now, if someone offers you free money then you take that free money. As much as I may think that it's unacceptable to take this long for what is likely to be a sub ten minute update, if people are willing to donate then who is ICSTOR to turn it down?

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone else find the patreon description incredibly funny?

"The story is about a university student who moves to a new city to study. He rents a house with a couple of other students and local business owners. Following on from this he asks his university Professor out on a date, but is rejected. The game begins here as a dating simulator, with options to pursue romantic relationships with another student, a couple of local business owners, and a couple of University staff. "

JRHSVDJDSB

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone else find the patreon description incredibly funny?

"The story is about a university student who moves to a new city to study. He rents a house with a couple of other students and local business owners. Following on from this he asks his university Professor out on a date, but is rejected. The game begins here as a dating simulator, with options to pursue romantic relationships with another student, a couple of local business owners, and a couple of University staff. "
Well, I guess patreon wouldn't be too pleased if he said family...:rolleyes:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't understand why anyone who isn't paying is getting pissy about this. Surely there are other games you can jerk off to? He's not exactly making The Last of Us.
Because every couch dev believes they know best.

ps: Why The Last of Us?...:unsure::oops::LOL:

barkinarga

Jun 28, 2018
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Android links are broken

bubba145

Dec 10, 2017
How he is milking the process is just ridiculous..

It has been like what 2 months and only %10 percent progress.

Reactions: Jarul

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
How he is milking the process is just ridiculous..

It has been like what 2 months and only %10 percent progress.
He ain't milking if he isn't taking money bud. No money is given to him during his time off.
News about v0.6

Conclusion:
-I will be taking a break for 1-2 months due to health issues.
-I will pause my Patreon account during this time so you will NOT be charged.
-Caroline has 600+ renders already done.
-Everyone who pledged for this month will be getting the next Caroline and Celia update for free.

Thank you again for your continued support over the past four years. I really appreciate it.
I’ll be back in good health and working at full speed come May/June.
I’ll see you all then, but if you want to chat feel free to hop onto my Discord server.
All the best,
ICSTOR

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
He ain't milking if he isn't taking money bud. No money is given to him during his time off.
News about v0.6

Conclusion:
-I will be taking a break for 1-2 months due to health issues.
-I will pause my Patreon account during this time so you will NOT be charged.
-Caroline has 600+ renders already done.
-Everyone who pledged for this month will be getting the next Caroline and Celia update for free.

Thank you again for your continued support over the past four years. I really appreciate it.
I’ll be back in good health and working at full speed come May/June.
I’ll see you all then, but if you want to chat feel free to hop onto my Discord server.
All the best,
ICSTOR
Aren't y'all tired of rehashing this yet?

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Then why continue to complain? It's not like other devs he isn't taking your money while doing nothing. So why keep bringing up such nonsense about him taking his sweet time?
I'm on your side, friend. I think the complaining is silly too. But you're fighting a forest fire with a water pistol here. Look over the last couple of dozen pages of this thread. It's 95% folks complaining and well-meaning folks like yourself retorting.

I mean, it's your time to waste if you want to be Sisyphus and keep rolling that boulder uphill but honestly you can probably just let it go at this point, ya know?

Reactions: Sepp Pimpelhuber

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I'm on your side, friend. I think the complaining is silly too. But you're fighting a forest fire with a water pistol here. Look over the last couple of dozen pages of this thread. It's 95% folks complaining and well-meaning folks like yourself retorting.

I mean, it's your time to waste if you want to be Sisyphus and keep rolling that boulder uphill but honestly you can probably just let it go at this point, ya know?
Yeah I see your point now. For some reason I didn't realize you were on the same side as me. Anyways I only left that one post. I have moved on to other stuff already and just waiting for next update. He did just recently start updating again or at least is now working on the game now. Hopefully his update is a good one.

ICSTOR is one of the best devs out there and ppl may not realize it but he does really good with his stuff. Isn't this project also his first one using Renpy? I think all his others were in a different engine.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
So I'll try a reply to this FAQ (on different F95zone threads), with its variations:

What is the appeal/obsession of *impregnating girls* in sex-content games?; or
Why do people like *seeing girls heavily pregnant* in sex-content games?; or
Why do people love the MC (and/or maybe others) *having sex with heavily pregnant girls* in these games?

The first thing to say, though, is that we are talking FANTASY here, okay? Fantasy is relief, release, often a lot brighter, riskier, more colorful than mundane or difficult real life, but also burning off frustrated energies, indulging in excitements that people might not find anything like as enjoyable, or easy, or practically desirable in real life. The vast majority of people would probably even recoil from such stuff, if it's real people involved, and especially if it's real people suffering. Like pregnant girls with enough "on their plates" already, and don't want hassle. (Or girls who really don't want to get pregnant!!)

So when a perplexed "hopeless" asks below, why would you ever want girls to become like fat, lazy cows etc., using up their man's money, he (probably he!) is either having a cheeky laugh, or else being a bit too *literal* - missing the point (of fantasy).

(In the same way, if (for example) a woman has dreams/nightmares, daydreams - or fantasies - of getting sexually totally dominated and/or raped and/or gangbanged, it would be a MASSIVE mistake to interpret that as being proof of what she actually wants in real life.)

Fantasy is fantasy, and very much at one or two removes from physically real life as we live it.

To each their own, but I straight up do not get the pregnancy fetish.
because its part of the story already with the cow outfit and its dialogues, only makes it more exciting to keep it more realistic
pregnancy fetish is a mystery to me.
fertilized women are annoying, become fat and lazy and costs a lot of money
Pregnancy and making a women pregnant in game is a strange fetish for me.... I see many ppl love it.
i don't hope so, why is so important pregnant sex?
its a fetisch bro 1 i like and the game tags say pregnancy so im hoping its gonna happen :D we already have impreg scenes with the little sis so
So, what's the appeal? ...

1) The urge to procreate, plant your seeds and have them grow, propagate your species. "Darwinism", that is often called.

2) - where 1) is sometimes used as a pseudo-scientific excuse! -

"Blue balls". The sex mania of wanting to empty your constantly-refilled sex organs of too much pressure.

And what more thrilling destination for that relief - what more satisfying destination home - than a desired girl's vulva, vagina, womb, if you are male & straight? ... (or maybe female & butch-lesbian ... or gender-neutral but highly sexed!)

3) - as with 2), "darwinism" can be a pseudo-scientific excuse -

A desire to have, do, totally inseminate (& maybe have the attention/affection/desire of) the girl currently in focus.

If of course, that drive is via an MC - or a gang - in a sex-content game, then that drive is vicarious- satisfaction by extension!

4) - masked as 1) 2) or 3) -

Other dissatisfactions, frustrations, jealousies, hardships or problems in real life can add a lot to the drives mentioned in 1) 2) 3). Especially 2) - that excuse "blue balls" is usually a psychological-emotional urge as much as a purely physical bursting of semen!

5) again, esp. if you are a hetero male - or a "bull" lesbian - :

Gender poles accentuated! Rounded, very generously curvy female forms are often very desirable - just as for hetero (or maybe "femme" gay man), powerfully bulging hard biceps and thighs, "six-packs", small packed tight buttocks may seem mega sexy.

A pregnant belly with engorged breasts - a very feminine image, even an obsession.

(Some would unkindly say that guys (or sometimes girls) who adore huge breasts have a "mother complex" - want to be back to a warm place where their mom had - for the baby's small size - large nourishing tits ... but let's not go TOO far here! 8- o )

6) "baroque", richly rounded forms can be aesthetically pleasing too. Flat surfaces or straight lines, not so much. Heavily pregnant is definitely in the first category ...

7) Reinforcing the old sex roles! When women are heavily pregnant, they are more tired, slower, heavier, usually clumsier, more vulnerable, more dependent (so "hopeless" has a bit of a point, to that extent).

For people - guys mainly, no doubt - who love (or love to imagine in fantasy!) a dominant role over the female in sex &d life, there in an adult game is the chance to be the lord & master of fantasy!

8) okay, there may also be an edge of *malice*, impregnating a girl simply to make her life more difficult - physically, economically, socially, psychologically, emotionally, even to "teach her a lesson" she hasn't deserved, or "put her in her place" when she's not the trash you make her (in fantasy). ... Even in fantasy, I'd say it's ad if destruction is the main driving force.

So - all sorts of possible driving forces there, most of which (5 & 6 not so bad) are "not nice" in real life.

But in fantasy, (almost) anything goes! People don't play games to make them like their real lives.

And you'd hope, *games* can take a bit of the pressure off the bad stuff burbling away inside real people!

Last edited:

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
So I'll try a reply to this FAQ (on different F95zone threads), with its variations:

What is the appeal/obsession of *impregnating girls* in sex-content games?; or
Why do people like *seeing girls heavily pregnant* in sex-content games?; or
Why do people love the MC (and/or maybe others) *having sex with heavily pregnant girls* in these games?

The first thing to say, though, is that we are talking FANTASY here, okay? Fantasy is relief, release, often a lot brighter, riskier, more colorful, but also burning off frustrated energies, indulging in excitements people might not find anything like as enjoyable, or easy, or practically desirable in real life. They would probably even recoil from it, if its real people, real people suffering.

So when a perplexed "hopeless" asks below, why would you ever want girls to become like fat, lazy cows etc., using up their man's money, he (probably he!) is either having a cheeky laugh, or else being a bit too *literal* - missing the point.

(In the same way, if (for example) a woman has dreams/nightmares, daydreams - or fantasies - of getting sexually totally dominated and/or raped and/or gangbanged, it would be a MASSIVE mistake to interpret that as being proof of what she actually wants in real life.)

Fantasy is fantasy, and very much at one or two removes from physically real life as we live it.

So, what's the appeal? ...

1) The urge to procreate, plant your seeds and have them grow, propagate your species. "Darwinism", that is often called.

2) - where 1) is sometimes used as a pseudo-scientific excuse! -

"Blue balls". The sex mania of wanting to empty your constantly-refilled sex organs of too much pressure.

And what more thrilling destination for that relief - what more satisfying destination home - than a desired girl's vulva, vagina, womb, if you are male & straight? ... (or maybe female & butch-lesbian ... or gender-neutral but highly sexed!)

3) - as with 2), "darwinism" can be a pseudo-scientific excuse -

A desire to have, do, totally inseminate (& maybe have the attention/affection/desire of) the girl currently in focus.

If of course, that drive is via an MC - or a gang - in a sex-content game, then that drive is vicarious- satisfaction by extension!

4) - masked as 1) 2) or 3) -

Other dissatisfactions, frustrations, jealousies, hardships or problems in real life can add a lot to the drives mentioned in 1) 2) 3). Especially 2) - that excuse "blue balls" is usually a psychological-emotional urge as much as a purely physical bursting of semen!

5) again, esp. if you are a hetero male - or a "bull" lesbian - :

Gender poles accentuated! Rounded, very generously curvy female forms are often very desirable - just as for hetero (or maybe "femme" gay man), powerfully bulging hard biceps and thighs, "six-packs", small packed tight buttocks may seem mega sexy.

A pregnant belly with engorged breasts - a very feminine image, even an obsession.

(Some would unkindly say that guys (or sometimes girls) who adore huge breasts have a "mother complex" - want to be back to a warm place where their mom had - for the baby's small size - large nourishing tits ... but let's not go TOO far here! 8- o )

6) "baroque", richly rounded forms can be aesthetically pleasing too. Flat surfaces or straight lines, not so much. Heavily pregnant is definitely in the first category ...

7) Reinforcing the old sex roles! When women are heavily pregnant, they are more tired, slower, heavier, usually clumsier, more vulnerable, more dependent (so "hopeless" has a bit of a point, to that extent).

For people - guys mainly, no doubt - who love (or love to imagine in fantasy!) a dominant role over the female in sex &d life, there in an adult game is the chance to be the lord & master of fantasy!

8) okay, there may also be an edge of *malice*, impregnating a girl simply to make her life more difficult - physically, economically, socially, psychologically, emotionally, even to "teach her a lesson" she hasn't deserved, or "put her in her place" when she's not the trash you make her (in fantasy). ... Even in fantasy, I'd say it's ad if destruction is the main driving force.

So - all sorts of possible driving forces there, most of which (5 & 6 not so bad) are "not nice" in real life.

But in fantasy, (almost) anything goes! People don't play games to make them like their real lives.

And you'd hope, *games* can take a bit of the pressure off the bad stuff burbling away inside real people!
This was an interesting perspective and I appreciate the thought you put into it.

I don't get the whole pregnancy fetish, personally, and I often wonder if those that do are folks who've never had children of their own. Having been through it a couple of times myself, there's nothing sexy about pregnancy. I wasn't the one that was pregnant so I can't complain too much, but nothing about the process was sexy or glamorous at all. Her back constantly hurt, she had zero sex drive, she felt uncomfortable with her appearance and wouldn't be around me naked, etc. Just overall not something I'd expect anyone to fetishize.

That said, if you're into it, by all means be into it and I hope you get plenty of adult VN content to keep you happy. It's just not something that appeals to me and I'll happily skip it.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes