mattius77

May 16, 2017
I don't get the whole pregnancy fetish, personally, and I often wonder if those that do are folks who've never had children of their own. Having been through it a couple of times myself, there's nothing sexy about pregnancy. I wasn't the one that was pregnant so I can't complain too much, but nothing about the process was sexy or glamorous at all. Her back constantly hurt, she had zero sex drive, she felt uncomfortable with her appearance and wouldn't be around me naked, etc. Just overall not something I'd expect anyone to fetishize.
I've never been with a pregnant woman, but I have dated multiple moms in my past. They do not speak highly of the experience, from the perspective of unlocking the Maximum Sexy achievement. And the point that was made about knocking someone up as a punishment... whoo..... that's some heavy lifting, there. Coming from a background of a single mother with a largely deadbeat dad, that kind of remark, if made in person, would earn a throat punch. I want to be respectful here - this is supposed to be a safe zone for kinks. But even understanding the fantasy aspect of it, that's a bridge too far for me.

Reactions: Q Who

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
I've never been with a pregnant woman, but I have dated multiple moms in my past. They do not speak highly of the experience, from the perspective of unlocking the Maximum Sexy achievement. And the point that was made about knocking someone up as a punishment... whoo..... that's some heavy lifting, there. Coming from a background of a single mother with a largely deadbeat dad, that kind of remark, if made in person, would earn a throat punch. I want to be respectful here - this is supposed to be a safe zone for kinks. But even understanding the fantasy aspect of it, that's a bridge too far for me.
I'm with you, I can't get down with that either but I also recognize that it's fantasy so I don't overthink it. But like I said, having been there a couple of times and having seen the reality of it, all the fantasy is gone. It's about as sexy to me as a root canal.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Oh, I know that reference. I have had root canals.

NOT FUN

Although, my current dentist is a smoke show, so there's that.

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
yeah, it's all fantasy. I mean, look at all the incest games on here? How many of these people really want to fuck their moms and sisters? I'm thinking a very small amount if any.
For sure, and like I said, I don't begrudge anyone their fantasies, I just can't separate pregnancy fantasy from reality, and that's my own hangup. All I ask is that established games like Milfy City that add pregnancy later in development give me the option to avoid it.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
For sure, and like I said, I don't begrudge anyone their fantasies, I just can't separate pregnancy fantasy from reality, and that's my own hangup. All I ask is that established games like Milfy City that add pregnancy later in development give me the option to avoid it.
I definitely think most fetishes like that should be skippable, for sure.

Jan 28, 2018
Point well made.

I definitely wouldn't call that "not nice" - it's fantastic, esp when feelings are fully shared & enjoyed at that level.

Just, I was talking fantasy motivations, discussing possible drives for a sort of obsession in a sex-related virtual game - and not real-life considerations (as I keep saying! :D ) I'm not sure the love, affection, sacrifice. longing and desire of a pre-scripted character in a sex-related game can quite equate with that of a real human being, and a human being in their own living right (if you see what I mean!).
I can agree with that for sure, I more so just meant as an explanation for why people would want to see it in a game. Not the characters motivations for wanting it to be done, but the actual people playing the game to want to see it, if that makes sense (because to pretend that no one ,or even the majority of people here don't project themselves onto the MC's of whatever game they are playing is silly. Not that that's what you're doing, just going the extra step in my explanation here. :ROFLMAO:)

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Yes, a bunch of people banned from the contention of the developer that spisyvayut about the update, well waiting for the preview was Celia will continue to be neighbors.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Guess that is different from person to person. I enjoy the fantasy of knocking up women as a sign of my "ownership" or whatever you want to call it, over her, but I don't have any desire to do it in real life and I have no issue seperating the fantasy aspect from reality. I do fully agree however, that it would be a good feature to make such things optional.

Last edited:
Reactions: arms99 and J0K3RXXX

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
He ain't milking if he isn't taking money bud. No money is given to him during his time off.
Total lie or misstatement. He in fact has collected for many months since 11/18. He paused payments for a single month during that time. But hey why bother getting the facts correct. I think the phrase is. If you are going to lie, make it a big one. I love how these fanatics slurp up every post of the developer as factual. Because no one has ever lied on the interweb. The strawmen constantly brought up is amusing. I guess it must be love.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
ICSTOR is one of the best devs out there and ppl may not realize it but he does really good with his stuff
Icstor games are like an old 60s Jaguar. Spectular to look at. However, the steering is bad. The wiring is bad and it spends all its time in the shop because it won't run anymore. It must be love.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Just a quick side note here. Replying to the whiners to me isn't so much about getting them to shut it as much as it is to let the dev know that despite how much complaining there is, he still has a lot of folks who got his back. We all want want ICSTOR healthy and happy.
Ohhh LOL! Nice sock account. Member since 2017 and this is your first post. With this account that is. All hail the lord and creator Icstor, Classic. It must be love.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes