Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
8 months - 2 unpaid, 6 paid. Yeah, "1 unpaid" is closer to the truth than "didn't take any money".

Assuming the August release holds, of course. If it slips, well - it would tilt even more your way.

As for the August release - I've learned to interpret a time frame as "the last possible second in that time frame". So I expect Milfy City 0.6 on August 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm. In Pago Pago, American Samoa. :)
Ha, is that the international date line? I think he will publish an update in August. The money is just too good to pass up. If he puts out a decent update, his supporters will be satisfied for months. I just hope it has more content than FILM did after its lengthy pause.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
8 months - 2 unpaid, 6 paid. Yeah, "1 unpaid" is closer to the truth than "didn't take any money".

Assuming the August release holds, of course. If it slips, well - it would tilt even more your way.

As for the August release - I've learned to interpret a time frame as "the last possible second in that time frame". So I expect Milfy City 0.6 on August 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm. In Pago Pago, American Samoa. :)
I accept my defeat and fully endorse everything amiss with my previous assessments. :cry:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ha, is that the international date line? I think he will publish an update in August. The money is just too good to pass up. If he puts out a decent update, his supporters will be satisfied for months. I just hope it has more content than FILM did after its lengthy pause.
I think that's the timezone just to the East of the International Date Line. I may be wrong though! :ROFLMAO:

I got the idea for this from a comic called , when the protagonist flew to Hawaii to mail his tax return on April 15th (the day income taxes need to be sent to the government in the US).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
No, of course. You lied from the start, your every statement is questionable. It's better not to trust a single word coming from you.
More valuable lessons to be learned here. This is a fallacy commonly used by many debaters. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the....

A straw man is a form of argument and an informalfallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

Strawman Fallacy

Description: Substituting a person’s actual position or argument with a distorted, exaggerated, or misrepresented version of the position of the argument.

locky

May 1, 2017
Relax ... it will be the perfect Xmas present ... if not the Easter bunny for sure will bring the 30' update

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The fan art is actually pretty good. Some of them come close to the work of Icstor. But they are never as good as his work. His faces and DOF is always better. It is too bad there is not a fan fiction page. Where some dedicated fans could post their own non-canon ( I can't believe I need to say canon for this writing but I must ) stories set to fan art. It might make some interesting reading.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I accept my defeat and fully endorse everything amiss with my previous assessments. :cry:
It makes me sad when I see this. So very serious about such silly subjects. Oh well, there is always. I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream. Good Humor Toasted Almond bars are the best.

1kswqx.jpg .

I think that's the timezone just to the East of the International Date Line. I may be wrong though! :ROFLMAO:
This guy gets it.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
More valuable lessons to be learned here. This is a fallacy commonly used by many debaters. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the....

A straw man is a form of argument and an informalfallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

Strawman Fallacy

Description: Substituting a person’s actual position or argument with a distorted, exaggerated, or misrepresented version of the position of the argument.
Yeah... no, that wasn’t strawman in the slightest. It was Ad Hominem.

They didn’t build any separate argument then attack that, they attempted to discredit your point not by disputing it but attacking you directly to discredit you and by proxy your point. In this instance by implying you’re a liar.

If you’re gonna childishly invoke SAT level debate at least get it right.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I'm more concerned with how long it will take for the update after this next one. I hope the dev hasn't lost interest or motivation to properly complete this game, so we don't wind up with a rushed ending. I still need to see Linda sex in every room of the house and most of the city!

bill456

Sep 28, 2017
Ohhh LOL! Nice sock account. Member since 2017 and this is your first post. With this account that is. All hail the lord and creator Icstor, Classic. It must be love.
I keep to myself. Felt the need to express myself for once. You got a problem with that?

Edit: Just read over your other comments. Another troll screaming in the dark for attention. Welcome to the couldn't give a fuck less list.

Last edited:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I came here to see if there are any new previews or news about updates... That was stupid, because I should have remembered, that this forum is for arguing only. :D He's a scammer; no, he isn't; he is; no, he isn't; you are a shill; you are a whiner... hahahahahahaha xDxDxD Yeah, It has been like almost 500 pages of that, I'd wager. xD

Jack1e99

Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys, can someone send the discord link or for the fanart discord? I know its been sent before although I cannot find it now since it's burried by the comments

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's a good idea. I think I'll do the same.

On another note. Can anyone post the poll results. I'm waiting to resub till the next update comes out.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes