Aug 5, 2016
Tbh I am somewhat concerned that the progress bar is only at 75% and August is 4 days away. I don't actually put much stock in the progress bar given that the updates have been given tentative release schedules so those are what I would go by instead, but if he's progressing at a pace of like 10% over the course of a month, it doesn't seem likely that he's going to do 25% of the update and bug test in the next month's time. Of course, if the progress bar is actually meaningless like I suspect it is, then it doesn't really matter.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Tbh I am somewhat concerned that the progress bar is only at 75% and August is 4 days away. I don't actually put much stock in the progress bar given that the updates have been given tentative release schedules so those are what I would go by instead, but if he's progressing at a pace of like 10% over the course of a month, it doesn't seem likely that he's going to do 25% of the update and bug test in the next month's time. Of course, if the progress bar is actually meaningless like I suspect it is, then it doesn't really matter.
It will be probably the last week of August and about % i don't think dev gives a fuck anymore about that and this is just a shitty use of that stuff. :rolleyes:

Other devs that decided to do this whole percentage thingy, do it a lot better because they have this big graphic that tells how many renders, coding, text is done and this graphic gets updated frequently and gives you an idea about the development of specific update.

He should just drop this and change it to ''when it's ready''. :unsure:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hey guys, can someone send the discord link or for the fanart discord? I know its been sent before although I cannot find it now since it's burried by the comments
The Discord link is on the OP. Just go to the channel marked fan art.

Hey guys, can someone send the discord link or for the fanart discord? I know its been sent before although I cannot find it now since it's burried by the comments
In case you mean the fan art link here. Here you go.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/page-102

I think his goal is to just make sure he has an August release. The progress bar is like the planet Organia. "That of us which you see is mere appearance for your sake. "

melmelmel

Apr 26, 2018
Gentlemen, I have a question. Can you help me ? I download one game and finish it. When the game is updated, I have to download it again and move forward until I finish. What should I do when the new update arrives, to resume where I left off?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Gentlemen, I have a question. Can you help me ? I download one game and finish it. When the game is updated, I have to download it again and move forward until I finish. What should I do when the new update arrives, to resume where I left off?
You should dowload a new version of the game, and then copy the last saved state from the previous one.

melmelmel

Apr 26, 2018
You should dowload a new version of the game, and then copy the last saved state from the previous one.
So I'm going to copy the file saved in the previous version to the folder in the newly downloaded version? You mean the "saved" file?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
So I'm going to copy the file saved in the previous version to the folder in the newly downloaded version? You mean the "saved" file?
Yes. You can even copy the whole "save" directory from the older version of the game to the new one.

phone999

May 14, 2019
Why no I don't. I find fairy tales amusing. They are not as fun as an adult. But I nice tale of fantasy is entertaining. I bet you just kept to yourself. No way it is a sock account. No way. Hey, I have a bridge that connects the lower part of Manhattan to Brooklyn. I am selling it cheap, interested?

Posting from a sock account? Yeah, I think you gave a whole lot of fucks.

View attachment 356395
More valuable lessons to be learned here. This is a fallacy commonly used by many debaters. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the....

A straw man is a form of argument and an informalfallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

Strawman Fallacy

Description:
Substituting a person’s actual position or argument with a distorted, exaggerated, or misrepresented version of the position of the argument.

:poop:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
More valuable lessons to be learned here. This is a fallacy commonly used by many debaters. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the....

A straw man is a form of argument and an informalfallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

Strawman Fallacy

Description:
Substituting a person’s actual position or argument with a distorted, exaggerated, or misrepresented version of the position of the argument.

:poop:
Wow. That is so original. I would say that but apparently, you do not understand the above. I sorry if the concept is difficult for you. It may be a language issue on your part. Keep trying, possibly you will understand it one day. I will try to explain it for you, It might have gone over your head. I called him a liar. Not quite the same thing as straw-manning someone's position. It must be love.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is there a way to watch a thread but only receive notification when the first post is updated?

Too many new posts in here o_O
Joining the Discord would be a good option for you then. You will know right away and then you can come here to download it. Or you can support him and download from his P account.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Ok, but to continue you must have the last record of the game
melmelmel

The game isn't saved in the registry, that person is incorrect. When you make a save it does save in two locations though. So copying over your save files or folder is unnecessary.

When you save the game, it's saved in the actual game folder, and then it's also saved in the following directory -

C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Every RenPy game gets a save folder created in that directory the moment you start up the game.

Reactions: Q Who
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes