Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Guys, relax... If the update doesn't come out by the end of August then feel free to bitch all day everyday until it comes, but give him a chance to get it out in August like he said it would.

Don't worry about the progress tracker either. It's not updated frequently or as tasks get completed like other devs do. I mean, the shit could jump up to 90% or something next week. We don't know.

Just be patient. I bet this update is gonna be the biggest and best one yet.

Aug 5, 2016
I'm pretty curious about his project management process. I know Summertime Saga has actual progress bars for art, writing, code, etc. and definite numbers for each of them (like 23/42 or whatever), but I don't know if ICSTOR does a similar thing, even if it is just internal and he doesn't share it with his patrons.

Reactions: fried

Caesar0912

Apr 15, 2018
Are these links still active? The files are missing for MacOS?

I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
premise, I don't want to be controversial

I think the truth is that when ICSTOR took the break, the work was much less than 60/65% (in my opinion it put that percentage in order not to make the fans angry), he started again in the middle of May (slowly), now the release of update 0.6 should be imminent, but we all know that this is not the case

(Sorry my English)

Reactions: Alteni

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I love this thread is this the new Dual Family? lets wait and see!
Unless ICSTOR really fails to release something acceptable that's pretty unlikely. Once the new update comes out it'll calm down again until the next update is due. I mean, there other games with quite long schedules (SummertimeSaga for example) and it always gets a lot more toxic once a few month have passed.

lloopp

Oct 20, 2018
hello can someone please tell me how to make those 3d characters for a ren'py game.What program is used to create characters like them

TuperMosquito

Jul 27, 2019
Does anyone here have a full save with everything unlocked? had to replace my hardrive and lost all my proggress thank you in advance.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes