Aug 24, 2017
i mean...want to know where the other cards are hidden.
Oh come on man, search for them yourself, don't be lazy. Or you want me to play the game for you and spare you the effort ?! :) I don't even know if I found them all myself... just look carefully in every pic, hover your mouse arrow over stuff and you find them.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
1: This one is in the garage by the tire rack

2: This one is outside on the left side of the garage building

3: This one is on the porch of your house, just go outside and find it on the far right post

4: This one is behind your bed on the left

5: This one is in the sex shop on the shelf

6: This one is in the first hallway of the school, on one of the lockers

7: This one is in the second hallway of the school behind a rusty bucket

8: This one is in your classroom on the most right desk in the corner

9: This one is in the third hallway of the school under a locker to the left

10: This one is in Moms office on the wall

11: Finally, this one is in moms office to the left by a photo of the ocean.
you da real MVP. thank you!

Reactions: HighlanderBD

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Cant put anything else in the teachers room locker only the envelope what now, looked at the guide and doesn't help one bit.
It's a bit odd that one, you need to use items when the drawer is closed rather than open (after the letter, scenes on cam). I too thought it would have been while looking in the drawer like the letter, but its the camera angle before that one.

On a side note, this is a bloody brilliant game so far - excited for its future and came around at the right time considering some other big ones have dropped away.

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
The secret cards are easy to find because they disappear if you press H or middle mouse button. I see that another list has already been posted but since I also made my own I'll put it here anyway:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anomic

Jan 31, 2018
I'm bumping into a bug when using the web cam with the teacher that kicks me back to the main menu screen when closing out the web cam. This is only after the bathroom scene with her. Odd.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I have the cheap controller but cannot figure out how to swap with the one in the room. Tried clicking everywhere but to no avail.

Jan 12, 2018
I have the cheap controller but cannot figure out how to swap with the one in the room. Tried clicking everywhere but to no avail.
I briefly had that problem, too. It's a simple thing...select from inventory and then click on the controllers that are already in Sara's room. When that didn't work, I realized there is a scene that triggers the ability to make it take. I don't quite remember what that was. It might have been talking to Sara one more time at school or in her room. Maybe someone else can chime in on the exact sequence, but I know if you tried and it didn't work, you probably need to talk to Sara one more time. (edited to add: I think it might be overhearing Sara and Lily in the school hallway).

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
select the cheap controller in you backpack and then click on the sister's console controller under the tv, it will turn gray color once you get your mouse pointer on it :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
great start lots of content for a v0.1

per his website ICSTOR is already working on 0.2 but it'll be 1-1.5 months before we'll see release. well worth it for the amount of content (secret renders, beautiful animations, and sexiness).

a few bugs I've noticed:

> if you have mom (Linda) suck you off game thinks it's a Friday when it's another day of the week and because there is no weekend content yet it'll reloop back to a Monday.
> after you level up with Caroline, and she says she'll "take" care of your problem in exchange for doing her photoshoots for free, you still get paid doing them. might be worthwhile building up the cash now when the shops are updated with newer stuff in future updates.

sadly no repeatable content except for Celia with the webcam and mom nightly visits. Would have liked to see more repeatable stuff with Sara/Caroline. Aunt looks bloody hot but so far Sara/Caroline/Linda are my favorites.

vaoo

Jun 10, 2017
My two cents.

The storyline is a bit ...not challenging, considering the sisters are hitting on you and your own mother even rapes you. Feels like the character is a victim, rather than a perv, who takes action on his own.
Also the action is going too fast. In 0.1 you are already fucking your own sister in the mouth(God is my witness i came on the scene with Caroline), in the first few days. The element of incest will very soon be exhausted.Not much room for additional action left, i guess or may be in 6 months we will end up fucking the whole town, but it wont be so much incest , right...just like in the Twist.
My suggestion is that the author should prolong the action of the incest with some big drama-event happening in the family, after which the MC should build up all relationships with his siblings from scratch. Or may be relationship decaying over time...

Other than that. Best visuals of a game so far. The animations are...out of this world!!!! Probably took him forever and so far the work effort done to the game is enormous. Amazing potential for the greatest game of all times. Honestly , this game so far gives you so much content, pleasure and "wow moments", that no other game has done so!

ICSTOR, dude, you are making history here!

Reactions: Scotski
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes