Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I wonder if he is going to get more Patreons now. I'll be honest if this was that shitty rpgmaker I would skip it. It's damn annoying playing them on laptops.

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
after you get the password from the teachers lounge your supposed to enter it into celicias computer? where is it located at Im so lost

How can I get game CG?

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
Nice to see this game is such a great deal in just one day, high hopes for a huge game, looking foward to nice updates with reasonable content. ICSTOR you might have a huge game here

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
how to get older sister to level 2 ?
Here's the guide:

after you get the password from the teachers lounge your supposed to enter it into celicias computer? where is it located at Im so lost
There is another hallway just passed the teachers lounge that you can go to. Her office is on the right side of that other hallway.

How can I get game CG?
You can use this UnRen to do so. I've attached it as a zip file. Using the tool, use option one to extract the files then you can go back into the game folder and see them there.

Reactions: bullet2018

LowC

Jan 24, 2018
I must be missing something , I try to unzip and it says its corrupted tried two different downloads

headkn0cker

Sep 8, 2017
Same question... i have had the encounter with older sister and her friend, then cum in the 6th costume (shop scene), but the older sister's level is always 1!
Go into Caroline's room at the end of the day. Sit on the bed with her and talk to her about the improvement in her business. The next day/night, sleep until the morning...

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
The secret card is really secret.
i found just two cards (behind MC's bed, next to tires in garage)
Does anyone know about spot of secret cards?

Aug 24, 2017
I must be missing something , I try to unzip and it says its corrupted tried two different downloads
Just downloaded it earlier from Mega and no problem. Make sure to use the latest version of your software (7zip, winrar or whatever you use). Oh and also make sure your hard drive or SSD don't have issues like physical deterioration (bad blocks/sectors) or a faulty SATA cable/connection. I recommend a software called HD Tune Pro for checking your hard drive's health.

The secret card is really secret.
i found just two cards (behind MC's bed, next to tires in garage)
Does anyone know about spot of secret cards?
Go to your room and check above your pc monitor... there is a symbol there, like a hand, click on it.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Loving the game so far. Ran into an issue. I was able to buy the camera for sisters store earlier but it was a bit buggy to where I had to click an empty shelf in order to click the camera. Thought it was weird. But now I'm at the part where I have to buy the webcam for the teacher. When I go to the store, It won't let me click any items. Any time I click the webcam or any other item on the shelf, it hits the back button and sends me to the front of the store instead

Reactions: Mirnation

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
If you prefer to have the quick menu on the bottom of screen enabled type into the console:

quick_menu = True​

The game looks great and the quick saves make it much more enjoyable for me.

freetojest

Mar 8, 2017
Great game so far, just having some problems with the android port. I can't buy items on the shop. Can anyone post a save with all the items bought? I don't have a pc or Mac so I can only play the game thru android. Thanks to anyone who will give their save.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Great game so far, just having some problems with the android port. I can't buy items on the shop. Can anyone post a save with all the items bought? I don't have a pc or Mac so I can only play the game thru android. Thanks to anyone who will give their save.
I'm having the same issue It hits the back button any time I try to buy an item. It let me buy the camera earlier, but that's it.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Cant put anything else in the teachers room locker only the envelope what now, looked at the guide and doesn't help one bit.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes