Jan 12, 2018
I have leveled-up on Linda, Sara, and Celia....but not Caroline. Does she level-up to 2 in this release of the game?

I am using 0.1e on a Mac through Ren'Py SDK and have done everything except spied on her in the bathroom. For some reason I can't get that to trigger as she is always someplace else during the day. I've done all of the night scenes in her bedroom and all of the photoshoots that triggered the scene with Violet and the one after the mesh suit.

In regards to my last post, I think I figured out the problem. Have to visit her in her bedroom in the evening. Saw that is a new scene for me.

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
Buy the cheap controller from the store, sneak into her room at night & swap controllers. Open your inventory and select the cheap controller. Close the inventory. Click on the controller under her TV, on the left side of the console. Bingo...swapped controllers.

Next day in the afternoon or evening (whenever she's back from school) go to her room. She'll be sitting at her desk. Click on her & enjoy.
very thx lot

Reactions: Noodles
S

SteelRazer

Some of the texts are just so much ,sometimes I have to minimize the game and laugh for a while.

Reactions: zocx

Thomas Dall

Jun 29, 2017
Awesome start, can't wait for more. This definitely one of the best incest game in 2018, already clear the bad memory of the MILF's Villa and Incest Stories 2.

And its great to see the game doesn't milk the sexual content like some of the game here. Right away, there are already something to fap to. The render, as expected, are amazing. And the character.... OMG. This is the first time I saw a mother character who act this predatory, it's scary. But on the same time, it's awesomely refreshing.

Gonna wait forward for this game update.

Reactions: volto

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Really cool game.
It's very clear that ICSTOR has a lot of experience, the animation work alone is incredible.
The renders and female designs are astonishing (Judy is Catherine Bell, which for me is a plus).
And the script... well, damn, an incest game where the MC is not a fucking asshole or a total jerk.

I mean, being a pervert, with all the night shenanigans... it's ok, I can live with that.
You still blackmail someone... but Celia is almost begging for it.
Your relationships with Mom and the sisters are actually cool and hot, and that's the only thing that matters.

I can't wait for the next version, there are a lot of teasers already in the game...
Hot blonde aunt, swimming team with Delilah, the spanking neighbours, Mandy, Lily, more Judy...

Reactions: lexus33
Jan 12, 2018
Does Celia have a level 2? I have yet to find it. I have given her a ton of stuff.
After you have progressed through the webcam blackmail stuff, find her in her office at the school. You will have a conversation with her that ends the level and opens up a new location on the map for the next version.

Jan 12, 2018
This is the first time I saw a mother character who act this predatory, it's scary. But on the same time, it's awesomely refreshing.

Gonna wait forward for this game update.
The mom is very aggressive and I find it kind of hot!

There seems to be a spectrum from the mom to Celia. The sisters are in between, but Sara seems more eager and Caroline is slow to come around and when she does, there are boundaries. Lily and Macy will probably fall in there somewhere. Lily seems kind of eager and a partner in moving Sara along. Macy may wind up being a girlfriend. I think the therapist is managing some corruption of MC with her BS Freudian stuff and may be the grand master behind it all. Olivia and the Aunt.....remains to be seen, obviously.

Patan

May 28, 2017
But in your bedroom for now you can do only footjob or blowjob with your mom?
yes that is the end of with mom scenes at this version.

Great game!
What is a binocular for?

upd.
and how can i use secret cards?
binoculars for neighboors use it on your window if i am not mistaken, and you can view secret cards with clicking hand image behind your monitor.

Reactions: Claudio83
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes