kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Mmmm cool!
I think the bar for Ren Py has just been raised. Lovely renders and cool animations on the negative side, all women older than the MC have huge boobs, hips and bums.
A couple of bugs which have been mentioned through this thread and some typos and coding errors (namely Caroline calling the MC 'MC' in the shop).
Good job, looking forward to more.

ETA these comments based on V0.1d

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
any idea what to do with the envelope...i cant seem to put it anywhere
In school hall
Use it in your locker
Use pencil (bottom of locker)

caroline_room_night_scene1.rpy
inventory.rpy
were i put this fils ??!!!
you have to use"UnRen" for that
But There's a new download in OP (V0.1e) with correct this problem.

(Sorry for my English)

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I guess i finish everything in the game, i guess i cant level up teacher: Celia69 on level 2 on Statistics, Sister and older sister are allrdy on level 2.

Reactions: Amazonqween

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
BUG
After releasing the scene of BJ or FJ from the mother in the MC room, if you try to sleep by clicking directly on the bed without seeing the scene with the mother, the game exits to the initial screen of the game !!!!

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
BUG
After releasing the scene of BJ or FJ from the mother in the MC room, if you try to sleep by clicking directly on the bed without seeing the scene with the mother, the game exits to the initial screen of the game !!!!
Same. I'm stuck in a Loop where I can get Action from Mom, but she doesn't disappear after the Job is done anymore.
I can trigger Mom again but when I select the bed to sleep it's "BOOM" back to the Main Menu.

And I was SO happy to finally continue with big Sis...
As one bug gets fixed another one creeps in :coldsweat:

UrsusDerpus

Jan 8, 2018
Kinda wish there were more repeatable scenes beyond the photoshoot and nighttime stuff with Mom at this stage. I think this is pretty great so far.

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
So, here's where I'm at with the game:
Mom progress - maxed out for this version, repeatable events (night scenes)
Aunt - WIP
Neighbor mom & daughter - WIP
Sisters progress (both) - maxed for this version, repeatable events (night scenes)
Teacher progress - got to WIP screen, no more content (webcam, toys, outfit, bathroom events, blackmail scheme & home address)
Therapist - advice on blackmail of teacher only (nothing else there?)
Sister's friend - WIP, spin the bottle & dropped pen in classroom

Like every other ICSTOR game, there is a ton of content, just very grindy to get to it...no complaints, though. Better than any other early 0.1x version of most games out there.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
Wow, I just finished the content of this version and I dare say that very easily this can become the best game here

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
How to play cheap controls with Sara??
Buy the cheap controller from the store, sneak into her room at night & swap controllers. Open your inventory and select the cheap controller. Close the inventory. Click on the controller under her TV, on the left side of the console. Bingo...swapped controllers.

Next day in the afternoon or evening (whenever she's back from school) go to her room. She'll be sitting at her desk. Click on her & enjoy.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I kind of feel bad for dad though! :FeelsBadMan:

The first dad in these games who isn't dead or a huge prick and lol gets cucked by own son lololol.

He seems like a good dad too, but bowl cuts and oversized dicks beat out stabilty and kindness I guess.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes