pavar

Jul 3, 2017
I am truly impressed. I always liked ICSTOR games, but in Ren'Py they really shine. I cant believe that this is only version 0.1
Great Work

Jan 12, 2018
does anyone else get a error screen when they try to enter Caroline's bedroom at night
I did with version 01.d, but it was all fixed in version 01.e. Played it all the way through with no bugs.

i have downloaded the 0.1d version... what difference there is with 0.1e?
For me, there were no bugs in 01.e . In 01.d, I couldn't get into Caroline's room at night past the first "visit" and the game went to start screen when I tried to progress with Sara. I could only level-up with "mom" in 01.d, but in 01.e, I leveled up with "mom", Caroline, Sara, and Celia.

Swiri

Jun 5, 2017
Hi,
Im stuck with Celia, I put the letter in her locker and now I can't use Webcam CD on Celia's computer in Teacher's office, I cannot clic on the monitor. Am I doing something wrong ? :(
Thanks for your answer !

Yeez

Jan 27, 2018
Hi,
Im stuck with Celia, I put the letter in her locker and now I can't use Webcam CD on Celia's computer in Teacher's office, I cannot clic on the monitor. Am I doing something wrong ? :(
Thanks for your answer !
Hey! You don't have to use the webcam on her computer. Use the software on yours in your bedroom, then check it during the evening.

Reactions: Swiri

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hi,
Thanks for your answer !
The Webcam CD must used in MC's computer

How i do to make a present to Celia, make her to try new outfits or make her use dildo/vibrator?

Reactions: Swiri

Zeross

Jan 20, 2018
I think I crush on bug in 0.1e version.
When I talk with mom on bed at night she do her job and not pass day.
When I try to click to bed at night then it skip to title.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
First off. God. Damn. That's good shit.

How i do to make a present to Celia, make her to try new outfits or make her use dildo/vibrator?
Put them in the same file cabinet thing where you got the notepad with the password on it. Don't open it. Select the item (vibrator, whatever) in your inventory and then click on the file cabinet like you want to open it. Instead, the MC will put the item in there and say he has to leave, kicking you outside.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Great start so far. Really happy ICSTOR moved away from RPGM since it really wasn't doing his games any favors. Can't wait until the next update. Well to be more specific, I can't wait until we can do pic related with the mom for real.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zocx

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Can't seem to find this one. Third hallway?
Turn right next to the pool - the corridor where Celia's office is.

1.3 GB. how much content it has so far? i mean, 1.3gb its no joke for most games here.
There is a decent amount, a few hours to up level all the ladies on your phone.
It is larger than normal because of the animations. IMO worth a look.
All said I hope he is able to put out updates for new versions so everything doesn't have to be D/Led each time.

Reactions: ViktorReznov

caos01

May 2, 2017
Very good game. Excelent graphics and animations (much better than usual)

And, very important thing, its 0.1 version has much more content than the versions 0.99999 of other games

Good Job ICSTOR.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
1.3 GB. how much content it has so far? i mean, 1.3gb its no joke for most games here.
Pretty good chunk of content, especially for a 0.1. At this point, it already has way more content than certain other games that I won't name but I'm sure you can guess.

Zamastro

Oct 31, 2017
OMG Mom is the hottest character in any game I played so far. Older Sister, Aunt, Therapist were alright didn't care for the lil sis. Can't wait next for the next update :p

Reactions: dunhill and Xaos

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
@FlipFish well, the game looks promising, i really like the protagonist, i wish or well, idk if the game is incest only but well, i will wait a few updates to see how the game will evolve, principally bcuz it is a first release.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes