Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
where is the envelope?
You can click on the little desk next to the door in Judy's office.

And I have 8 total so far - out of 12 (don't forget there is a second page). I still have to unlock Mom's office and Caroline's dress shop, but from your comment guess there are 2 more there at least, which will get me up to ten...
Like a sportsman I found 4 home 3 at school and 2 at mom's office -.- But missing one :D
Since you collected all from school, from mom's office and from home, its not hard to figure out where are those remaining ones :) Since only three shops remain you can visit ;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Cupboard! That was the name i was looking for.. and an excuse to remind myself of Judy!

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
i only get "cancel" when i try to talk to her
Talk is triggered after (IIRC) reached seduction with Alison and got through stealing her key/entering the teacher's room/getting her PW/entering her computer in her room/and then you should be able to talk to Judy about blackmail (and get the envelope).

Think I got it right...any other helpful comments? Anyone?

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
You can click on the little desk next to the door in Judy's office.

Since you collected all from school, from mom's office and from home, its not hard to figure out where are those remaining ones :) Since only three shops remain you can visit ;)
Thanks I am even more triggered rip my mouse clicks from checking all 3 shops with no result except for the one i found in the sex shop

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
Talk is triggered after (IIRC) reached seduction with Alison and got through stealing her key/entering the teacher's room/getting her PW/entering her computer in her room/and then you should be able to talk to Judy about blackmail (and get the envelope).

Think I got it right...any other helpful comments? Anyone?
who the hell is alison? lol

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes