goldencore

Jan 29, 2018
The renders and animations in this game are on another level to basically any other game I've played so far!

Keep up the good work!

Ivan1111

May 19, 2018
1. The incest patch changes the game to say "Mom" instead of landlady and "sister" instead of "room mate".
2. Please ask this question on the walk-through thread here: :)
mom and I might stick with the photo of the evil teacher

snxb1234

Jun 12, 2018
I'm new to this game and can't wait for the new update. So how often does ICSTOR release a new update ? Monthly ?

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
How old are you?

Have you ever lusted after a married woman? (I HAVE)
have you ever lusted after your best friend's wife? (I HAVE)

it's heaven and hell at the same time, dude.

They're using jap terms because they are TWELVE and they HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

BTW, it's a REAL SHAME that Icstor listened to those bunch of pimply wankers and modified Caroline's words.

DAMMIT: experienced women are hot. And a woman talking about her sexual experiences while she's sucking your cock is FUCKING DAMN HOT, you know. WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT?
An experienced woman is fun, a woman talking about her sexual experiences to you, talking about all the cocks shes fucked, is not.

Reactions: Maragdus

jungleboobs

Jul 12, 2018
I see there was an update, guys if i already have the game on my pc how do i get this update, guide me through please, im a noob

jungleboobs

Jul 12, 2018
Renpy saves work automatically,download 0.4 apply incest patch and your good to go.
Im sorry but im a noob cuz i never did that yet.....so I have version Milfy_City-0.3c...now I have to download full version Milfy_City-04c....after that i need to also apply incest patch ? thats it ? thanks

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Im sorry but im a noob cuz i never did that yet.....so I have version Milfy_City-0.3c...now I have to download full version Milfy_City-04c....after that i need to also apply incest patch ? thats it ? thanks
Yeap you got that right,have a good time ;)

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Awesome game and awesome renders.Indeed,the graphics and skin textures are very well done.

To say a few things here after reading through a shitload of posts:
1.Awesome job with Caroline.Her story is interesting and the fact that she already has enough sexual experience to rival Linda.
2.Linda at the start of the game came off a little creepy to me( I know it's incest game and stuff like that,but still...) because of her "forward" advances from the get-go...a few hours into the game and the back story...she eventually grew on me and now I love the character
3.Sara is adorable,but one thing bugs me: why do all the little sisters in these games have to be all virgins and prefer to start with anal? It's becoming a little annoying...
4.The aunt and Yazmin are also very interesting characters with lots of potential.

To end with this,message to the dev behind this wonderful game: please let us fuck Caroline and Linda in the next update...they both look like it would help them more than any night visits the MC does.

Keep up the good work!

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes