J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Leave the poor Icstor alone. He said that the new version would be in March. There are still 11 days left. If by then he hasn't updated, then throw him your complaints. And if you just wanted to criticize a dev, I strongly suggest that you complain about Kyle aka Gumdrop Games aka Don Milking.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
Thats good. I'm fine with him taking longer for quality, I just wish he would touch base more often
I personally think he'll announce that 0.6 will be the last update of this game and that it will come out in another 3-4 months.

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
Not even close, he's still working on it in case you hadn't already figured that out. Check out ICSTOR's website, he has a progress tracker on there.
They ask because the progress tracker has been at 60% for over 2 months (yes I know he was on Holiday vacation for a bit) and he hasn't posted since January 30th on Patreon

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
Most likely from this moment we are going to have slow updates, because he reached this goal and he promised that he will no longer create looped animation instead of that he will create fully animated scenes. This will take a lot time to be done.

Reactions: Talf

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Did you guys realize that this is a +18 community, right? You know what that means, right? Exactly, STOP ACTING LIKE SPOILED BRATS. The last update had 60 ANIMATIONS! 60!!!!!! AND YOU DARE TO CALL HIM LAZY? Even if the x-mas episode is not a canon update, it's still a update.

And stop asking for new update and start asking for "where is dad update?" THAT'S the fight you should pick.
Hey man no need to be angry, everyone is entitled to voice their thoughts, even if we don't like them, nobody is really spoiled for speaking their opinion but pretending they're always right it is, no matter if they're patron or not anyone can say what they want (as long it's constructive criticism) as this game it's not perfect (nothing is).
It's no secret this game has a long dev time, and i personally don't care, i can come back in a year to ask, but i can understand why someone might ask why this VN is taking so long to update.
The animations really don't matter to me, i tend to favor the quality of the writing, followed by the quantity per wait time, then animations/extra stuff.
If you would ask me, it's taking too long for the stuff released, but it's my opinion, i can wait, but i would think about his patrons, some of them might give a damn about the update's release time.

Reactions: Farhanzx and Nyaran

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
People got really crazy about the game update right? I'm pretty hyped for it too, but there's nothing that we can do at the moment, maybe apart from support on patreon - which I humble give 1 USD a month. Not much, but it's something.

While waiting, people should try another games and see if they like something. It's what I did when I was playing Chloe18.

My personal recomendation right now is Freeloading Family.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
People got really crazy about the game update right? I'm pretty hyped for it too, but there's nothing that we can do at the moment, maybe apart from support on patreon - which I humble give 1 USD a month. Not much, but it's something.

While waiting, people should try another games and see if they like something. It's what I did when I was playing Chloe18.

My personal recomendation right now is Freeloading Family.
every game in your signature is a good game worth of recomendation u.u

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes